• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott476

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone I am new here, I have been lurking for some time, and thought I would join. I am really into cars, my current car makes around 700rwhp. I am in school for electrical engineering.

Welcome to ADISC! I'm sure you will get good information from the threads and hope to see your posts.

I'm not really into cars - for me a car is something to get you from point A to B and back to A.

I got my EE degree a few years ago (alright - quite a few years ago :) ). Are you specializing in any specific area?

Not yet, I want to get my masters so I can be a PE.

Hey I'm new here also, what kind of car do you have? I have a 78 Malibu with a 406 making 440 and a stock Lexus GS430

Welcome to Adisc, how do you like your program in Electrical Engineering? I got burned out of the engineering program, but I know some people really do well with all of the constant math and details.

scott476 said:
Hello everyone I am new here, I have been lurking for some time, and thought I would join. I am really into cars, my current car makes around 700rwhp. I am in school for electrical engineering.

Heya scott. Great that you join the conversation anyway what kind of car you enjoy? and 700hp? That's a lot. I myself like any types of cars but usually some classic stuff.

Anyway hope to see you around here.

I enjoy the challenge it brings, I should be done in 2 years. My car is a new generation GTO with a LS2 based stroker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back