soft potty seat for adults?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen one but you could buy some felt padding and a sheet of baby print covering and cover one yourself, all you need is a staple gun,

In actual fact I'd love a proper plastic potty to sit on the floor with, like the cheap plastic ones with the splash guard at the front!

I've been wondering if adult-size potties even exist.
I don't think I'd ever use one, but it would be a fun decoration for playtime or something :p

Can you imagine sitting on one? On the floor looking up, plus I've always found smooth plastic surfaces make me feel babyish like the tray of a highchair, something about the safe wipe clean surface

As a child I feared my mommy gave me enemas but as an ABDL I would be open to the idea because I think it would further regress me back into littlespace. The difference between feeling like I had them as a kid and actually wanting them now is that I realize what I am submitting to and I want every part of it.

I have seen some portable potties for camping that might be close to what is wanted. It would need some childish stickers or tape.

CaptainVimes said:
:'( That's awful. I'm shocked. *hugs* and <healing vibes> to you :(

Thanks. That's very nice of you.

dogboy said:
Thanks. That's very nice of you.

Think nothing of it, you deserved that hug and the healing vibes. You are a wonderful person and you didn't deserve that.

TyphaHare said:
I've been wondering if adult-size potties even exist.
I don't think I'd ever use one, but it would be a fun decoration for playtime or something :p

I own an adult-sized plastic-pail potty chair!

caitianx said:
I own an adult-sized plastic-pail potty chair!

It is a shame the model does not look very cute, though.
If I remember correctly, you do not like this product?
But it is very interesting to know they indeed exist!

TyphaHare said:
It is a shame the model does not look very cute, though.
If I remember correctly, you do not like this product?
But it is very interesting to know they indeed exist!

Yes.
To me, the adult potty is the "Hell Chair/Punishment Chair".
I may decide to put "My Little Pony" stickers all over the seat and outside of the plastic pail to make it look more toddler-like.

I know what you're talking about, I remember having one as a child. Unfortunately, I've never seen an adult version though.

ashamedboy said:
I know what you're talking about, I remember having one as a child. Unfortunately, I've never seen an adult version though.
0524152231.jpg
This is my "Adult Potty Chair":eek:ldguy:

This is my "potty chair". ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438098657.604947.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438098667.461368.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438098677.195976.jpg

Reactions: milimetr75
Here we go! image.jpg image.jpg
This is what inspired me to start this entire topic. I gave in and bought it although it's too small and I'll just consider it part of my small Paw Patrol collection.(I might try it anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back