Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: soft potty seat for adults?

Question soft potty seat for adults?

I'm wondering if the concept of the soft potty training seats for kids either exist sized big enough for adults or if they make they make them where they replace your toilet seat altogether? I have seen soft seats that do replace the current seat but they are mainly for seniors and are blank and boring.

I don't think they have soft seats for adults that just slide over your current seat; as you still need it to be the same size, I'm not sure that would even work. Just the ones that replace it. They have them in different colors and some with designs on the lid, but I know you probably want one with a cute design printed on the seat itself.

I have never seen any, and I am a physically and developmentally disabled senior citizen.

Anyway, I am sitting on my "Hell Chair" with the big plastic pail under the seat for a while.

Also known as the "Adult Potty Chair" for cripples and the elderly.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    but I know you probably want one with a cute design printed on the seat itself.
    Yep exactly! I bet you know which one I'm talking about too.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    I have never seen any, and I am a physically and developmentally disabled senior citizen.

Anyway, I am sitting on my "Hell Chair" with the big plastic pail under the seat for a while.

Also known as the "Adult Potty Chair" for cripples and the elderly.
    lol I like that name!I had to go to the hospital for research and I was supposed to use one of those but I didn't and boy was my nurse pissed!

53 years ago, the "Potty Chair" was the "Hell Chair" my Mom made me sit in for hours and hours to make me be clean and dry and not wear and use diapers anymore.

53 years ago, the "Potty Chair" was the "Hell Chair" my Mom made me sit in for hours and hours to make me be clean and dry and not wear and use diapers anymore.
    Yup, my father was even tied on one of theses for 3 days in a row and still it didn't work, he was around 12-13 months old at this time it was normal to do this in 1952, uncle also remember same thing but he was 5 yrs old and had an accident, he was tied on the toilet seat for 1 day for it, thank god this type of treatments don't exist anymore.

what the hell?! I can't believe stuff like that was considered normal even then!

I apologize, but there are lots of times when I experience very hateful feelings towards the "Potty Chair".

I don't think Experiment626 was angry at you, caitianx. He was righteously angry at the child abusers who use the antiquated training and punishment methods used on you, and others, so, no need to apologize. You're the one who needs . I'm so sorry that happened to you.

I apologize, but there are lots of times when I experience very hateful feelings towards the "Potty Chair".
    I wasn't mad at you. I'm appalled at what happened to both you and CodyBaby and that it was considered normal. Pretty much what SpAzpieSweeTot said.