How did you get your first diaper(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
share your story on how, whene, and where you obtained your first diaper, or a whole diaper stash.

here's my story: one day i heard my family talking about what they're gonna be doing in the next three days, and i figured out that i will be home alone until late afternoon for one day.
i thought that would be the perfect time to finally fulfill my fantasies and order my very first diaper stash.

so i went to the website of a local pharmacy and ordered a bag of iD and attends diapers, which they luckily had in my size small.
it said on their website that if they have all the ordered itmes in stock, and if i place the order before 5pm, i'll recive the package tomorrow.
i checked 5 times, and it said on the website that they have in stock everything i ordered. i placed the order at 3:30pm, so i was expecting the delivery next day.

then an hour later i checked my email, and saw a mail from the pharmacy, and thought "great, they must've taken my diapers to the PO already".
so i open the mail and it said something like: "thank you for your purchase. we regret to inform you that we currently don't have everything you ordered in our storage. your package will be sent probably tomorrow"

i was shocked. this ruined my master plan which i worked so carefully on. i searched the website for an order cancelation option, but there wasn't such an option.
now i knew that my diapers will be delivered when my mom will be home. i stopped to think for a little and said to myself: "so what? i always order stuff online. i can just say i ordered a spare part for my computer or something"

so two days later, i go outside at 7am to wait for the delivery.
i'm gonna skip the part of how i waited, because that's a story for itself.
the delivery van arrived, and my mom was inside the house. the timing was perfect. finally something went right.
i signed and paid for the package, then took it downstairs to the backdoor in the basement where my room is.

to my worst fears, i saw my mom hanging laundry when i was half way inside. i said i just wanted to check something, and walked back out and closed the door. luckily she didn't see the box. i hid the box in the shed and waited in there for 30 minutes.
then i finally got my diapers to my room, and hid them under the bed when mom left the house.

that's my story. i hope you don't mind the lenght of it :)

now share your stories :)

Besides the early childhood heists, I first bought diapers formally at the local drugstore back in 2001 and continued to do that until I discovered amazon.com in 2003, then I finally went strictly over-suit in 2008 and had no need to keep buying diapers every week and focused on creating the best diaper for over-suit use (and I'm also developing over-suit training pants).

First ones I bought, Goodnites from KMart back in 2003.

Yeah if we're talking about our first adult nappies here...my parents bought me my first adult nappies, a bag of Tena Slip Maxi Mediums. They didn't make it a regular thing I must add, in fact if I remember correctly they only bought two bags not-at-the-same-time and then changed their approach. They thought I was going down a bad life path (I was only 'late' (if you will) 14) and sed they were no longer going to be - to me - enablers, this meant that I had to offline pharmacy crawl for about two years before finally moving to the world of online purchasing. At the end of the day though it was a nice thing my parents bought my first adult nappies, it was an act that was also a bit of an apolergy because about a year and a half before they made the purchase the did geniunly flat out lie to me about the existance of adult nappies, yes they were probably trying to do me a favour, save me from possible bullying and all that...but I'd have found out eventually and luckily for them when the truth came out I was a little bit young and ungrasping of indignancy. At the end of the day I am a DLABInfantilist, that's how I was born, nothing's gonna change that, I don't want the situ' to change and stopping someone from being who they really are/denying yourself your true self is - in my opinion - an act of moderate atrocion. bringmesunshine

bringmesunshine said:
Yeah if we're talking about our first adult nappies here...my parents bought me my first adult nappies, a bag of Tena Slip Maxi Mediums. They didn't make it a regular thing I must add, in fact if I remember correctly they only bought two bags not-at-the-same-time and then changed their approach. They thought I was going down a bad life path (I was only 'late' (if you will) 14) and sed they were no longer going to be - to me - enablers, this meant that I had to offline pharmacy crawl for about two years before finally moving to the world of online purchasing. At the end of the day though it was a nice thing my parents bought my first adult nappies, it was an act that was also a bit of an apolergy because about a year and a half before they made the purchase the did geniunly flat out lie to me about the existance of adult nappies, yes they were probably trying to do me a favour, save me from possible bullying and all that...but I'd have found out eventually and luckily for them when the truth came out I was a little bit young and ungrasping of indignancy. At the end of the day I am a DLABInfantilist, that's how I was born, nothing's gonna change that, I don't want the situ' to change and stopping someone from being who they really are/denying yourself your true self is - in my opinion - an act of moderate atrocion. bringmesunshine

you actually told your parents that you want to wear adult diapers, they lied to you about their existance, then apologised by buying you a bag of tena maxis?
wow, just wow.. you must've been really desperate to wear diapers, or just a really open minded person, if you went so far to tell your parents about it. i would never be able to tell them about my fetish. even if they bought diapers for me, i would be really embarassed.
tho, it would be nice to get diapers for free sometimes

My first purchase was a package of Depends with Tabs at the local supermarket. Really nervous going through the checkout but nothing happened (no looks or small talk). Continued purchasing these at the supermarket until they stopped stocking these. Now I buy Depends online as well as premium diapers.

The first diapers I bought were goodnites from my local pharmacy store here in town and I was super nervous and then I started buying depends diapers from a town that I went to often that had a CVS. When I started my first year of college I started ordering quality diapers online and this the way I prefer now.

I was given them as soon as I was born because I wasn't born potty-trained. :rolleyes:

I went to Walgreens and bought a pack of GoodNites, and that was it.

I went to a local grocery store and bought a pack of GoodNites when I was 17. I was nervous and had wanted to buy them for a while. Finally, on a day when I was home alone, I just bought them. It's much better buying them online now. =)

My first diapers were from my youngest brother who was a bed wetter back when I was 9 they were pampers first then pull-ups then good nights

I remember the first diapers I bought were Depends at a local Walgreens, I purchased them in my early 20's. Now I'm I my late 20's and order online

My first diaper was Depends taped breifs, only ever had one pack of those before I discovered Dry 24/7 and Abena premium airs. Prior to the Depends I was using real fit for men pullups, for a month or so to deal with my small leaks.

So Glad some one recommended I try premium diapers to deal with my OAB have been happily diapered 24/7 since.

This is gotta be embarrassing. My first (baby) diaper is a stolen one from a cousin that still bedwetting. I was 13 at that time. I kinda forgot the brand and they are gone now but it has Looney Toones motives on it. Of course it didn't fit and I can't even properly wet it.

For my real diaper I can't really remember when but I'm sure it's around junior high school. I remember buying two types. A pull ups one and regular diaper. Both of them are cheap and I think one wet makes me want to throw it. How things have changed. And some don't. Like the fact I'm still craving to wear it regularly.

I used to take 'samples' from my cousin. Back then, our parents would drop us at my grandma's house, so getting them was easy. She used the Dryper brand.

How did I get my first adult diapers? When I was fifteen I rode my bicycle to the next new-town. There, I bought a pack and rode back, precariously balancing the long Tena Value package on the handles.

I ordered my first diapers online a few years ago, a few small sample packs from XP medical, containing Molicares, M4's, and 24/7s.

Purchased first adult diapers and waterproof pants mail order from Sears.

I walked into stores and bought them. My first adult diapers were a sample pack of Depends pull-ups, which I bought at a grocery store in the middle of the night. My first "real" adult diapers were Depends briefs, which I bought at a drug store: I walked in, spent about fifteen minutes psyching myself up, and finally grabbed a bag and took them to the checkout counter.

Now I buy most of my diapers from a home health care store. However, the 24/7s I'm wearing right now were purchased online. :)

My first diaper given to me - was when i was 5 and my friend wet the bed. I dont remember if i asked him to wear one too but i ended up getting one from him.

My first diaper i did not pay for i took from my younger cousin one time. I dont remember anything else about that experience, probably 7-8 years old, excpet that i took one to try to wear.

My first diapers i purchased were goodnites when I was probably 13-14. I biked to a local store, bought a pack, put it in my backpack and biked back home. It was about 1.5 miles each way. Those were the only other diapers i tried until i found out about abdl sites and people about 2 years ago. I enjoy diapers much more nowadays :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back