What was your first stash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRai

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We all started somewhere, and some of us started with little to nothing, or a lot to work with, what was your start like?
Personally my first stash was (if I remember correctly) some generic brand (most likely depends) disposables.

my first stash is still hidden under my bed. a bag of attends and iD slip super. a total of 42 diapers. i almost got caught by my mom while waiting for the delivery. my order was delayed for one day and it ruined my master plan, that i worked on so carefully. but i still got the diapers :)

I started off with one disposeable absolute worst pullup XL, when I wear a small. I never used it and wore it like 5 times. Now I have like 5 Abena S4s, roughly 10 M4's, 20 Tena Ultras, 3 generic awful 'pullups' (but I seriously think sandpaper is more absorbent than these.)

I really wish I could fit into ABDL diapers because then I'd have triple the amount of diapers.

My first stash was a diaper called Nightingale. Terrible absorbency looking back. Of course, it was only Extra absorbency, and did little for my bedwetting problem at the time, but it got my already diaper-curious mind into full-swing. I got in trouble for using them during the daytime one time when my toilet was busted back in middle school, but they didn't know I was into diapers at the time. Nightingales are awful diapers. Mine never fit me, actually, so I had to wear them in my undies. That changed after I started getting super plus pull-ups and proper Depends. Unfortunately I haven't worn proper or had a stash in over a year. I actually gouged at a few free samples, and I'm hoping to get a stash of some adult baby printed diapers soon. I wish my awful first-time stash worked out better. :(

My first stash was four cases of attends ( 20+years ago they where great diapers) today they have gone completely off the chart from quality to OMG)

MY GF loves the fit and wears them currently. And changes 1an hour.

Also these days every medical supply company exclusively sells two garbage diapers and nothing else so you have to be resourcefully and net wavy to get a decent one.

My first stash consisted of Curity-brand cloth diapers that had, only a few years prior, been used by my parents to diaper my sister and me when we were babies. They'd been kept around as rags, but most never saw rag use, and ended up stored in a box in the garage--which I raided. I wore those diapers consistently from about age six to age twelve, then started buying Pampers with my allowance.

My first stash was a package of Depends with Tabs that I bought at the local supermarket. Really nervous going through the checkout but nothing happened (no looks or small talk).

My first stash was a variety of diapers that are bought in stores. I had goodnites, drynites and depends if I my memory is correct. I hid them all in a bag that I hid under my bed.

I got my first pack of diapers when I was 15, it was a pack of Large GoodNites, the pack was aqua green color and they were awfully too big for me at this time (I was so skinny when I was younger, I had a 5 point car seat till I was 7 but its another story) following this, I got size medium that was a little bit better but still, finally I got some Huggies Pull-Ups and they were perfect for me at this time of my life. How I wish I could have same waist size now I'm at around 41"

I actually started with a bottle, but since this thread is diaper-specific, my first stash was just a pack of GoodNites.

My first stash ever that I went and bought was goodnites! Boy this sure brings back some good memories!

Well aside from a collection of some fairly convincing home made stuff tucked away, my first proper stash (lol... if you'd call it that) I actually stole :blushie: I'm still ashamed about it... At 14 I started working in a small local store and couldn't resist the temptation. The funniest thing was that I was so nervous I didn't pay attention to what I was taking. Needless to say, my first stash were really small hahaha but I cherished them anyway.

I know the were Secure brand. I wanna say Secure X Plus but I think those came out later. Anyway Secure X Plus and depend/Walgreens diapers when I was feeling brave go into a store and buy them.

ozbub said:
Well aside from a collection of some fairly convincing home made stuff tucked away, my first proper stash (lol... if you'd call it that) I actually stole :blushie: I'm still ashamed about it... At 14 I started working in a small local store and couldn't resist the temptation. The funniest thing was that I was so nervous I didn't pay attention to what I was taking. Needless to say, my first stash were really small hahaha but I cherished them anyway.

Actuallly both baby and adult diapers are the # 1 most stolen items for like the last 10 years or so.

Tetra said:
Actuallly both baby and adult diapers are the # 1 most stolen items for like the last 10 years or so.

and not surprisingly, TP

but those are also the biggest selling items in the stores. (I know someone that works at Walmart corporate and another at Georgia Pacifiic, they are in agreement there)

My first stash was a package of the original green plastic-backed DEPEND adult diapers.

Wow.. deja vu with this thread! While I don't care to admit this often, my first 'stash' (if you could even call it that) was a pack of DryNites when I was 17... albeit they were age 4-7, but didn't realise that till I got home; turned out to be a waste of £4. My first useful stash was a pack of DryNites in the larger size.

In hindsight, I remember thinking how on Earth I'd keep that one pack of 8 diapers hidden -- which is somewhat hilarious when I take into account having over 150 diapers hidden in my stash at this moment. It's a dangerous game though; if I hadn't splurged out when I was in the States, I wouldn't keep so many... too risky with family and friends in close proximity!

Curity was my first diaper also. I bought a box of six from a local pharmacy. That was about 50 years ago.

I was always shy about being in diapers. I never had money as a kid. So if usually steal them. From my old school. Wore all those. Then when I was 16 I stole a pack of goodnights from Walmart and got caught but at least I was minor at the time. I'm new to this page thought I'd share my funny stories. I'm 18 in SW FL. Interested in meeting new people for sure with common interests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back