What was your first stash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was a pack of the CVS briefs. They were pinkish and had a thick plastic on them. I drove (was 18 ) to the town about 20 miles away to purchase. I remember changing into one in the back lot (at night) before making the drive back. I knew right then and there that I would be wearing diapers for the rest of my life. 15 years later and still in diapers!!!!

Umm some sort of plastic backed baby diapers, can't remember the brand but it was the best I could get at that time

Plastic underpants that were clear and vinyl when I was 13 / 14 and having wet dreams / yellow stains. I stashed them in between my mattress and box spring (way deep). Eventually I kept them underneath my underwear in my drawer as mom changed my sheets one day and I was certain she must have found them and knew about them but my parents never said anything. My dad saw them one time when I forgot to put them away after changing out of them one morning (they were laying on my bed) but he just made a weird face looking over my shoulder but said nothing. I always figured they must have thought I needed them so if I bought them and was wearing them for protection at night that was a personal good thing.

Technically my first was a bunch of maxi pads I snuck from my family. Then there were some pull-ups from my younger cousin when she was growing out of them, and I took a few.

Now I'm on to actual adult diapers. Way better imo. \0/

Green Depends taped diapers in 1997, the ones before they realize how to do an elastic waistband right. Also tried Attends first in 1997. It was not until like 2002 that I tried another brand (Tena).

My were Attends with the blue tapes. Late 80's early 90's ones.

A package of Abena M4. Never had the guts to buy baby diapers in my early teens and finally ordering online I might as well get the real deal :p

pack of Dry24/7's after spending high school in goodnights, and striking out on my own with a growing curiosity in diapers. *blushes* still love a thick Dry24/7 to this day.

Mine was pretty lame (also only about 6 weeks ago). Just a pack of depends pullups I bought at my local grocery store. They were also way too big because I was so nervous I just grabbed the first one I saw without checking the size. Unfortunately since I can't order anything to my house I have to keep settling for those crappy depends for awhile.

I'm new to being an abdl and just recently got my first stash last week! They're 2 Bambino Teddys and 2 Molicare Super Plus diapers. I hope I build up the courage to buy a bigger case of diapers next time as I am kinda scared of getting caught by my family.

My first post-potty training diapers were some crappy store brand youth diapers from Dollar General I bought when I was 17. They didn't fit great and didn't hold a lot, but they still hold a special place in my heart for being the first diaper I experimented with.

My first stash was half a package of Luvs.

My first adult diapers were Depends.

Then I discovered the wonders of premium adult diapers like Abena and Bambino, and followed up with a bottle and pacifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back