Status
Not open for further replies.

twinsfan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So I have onesies and footie pjs, but I would really like to get a two piece set of pjs like I wore as a kid. I have looked through ebay and have found nothing. Is there anywhere that makes these in adult sizes that are designed like the pjs kids wear?

I am looking for these kind of PJs since the biggining of my personal AB-journey. Nothing worth noticing to be found.
The world needs yet another AB/DL manufacturer it seems.

I can't even find a nice pair of socks. What on earth makes them designers think that adult men only wear black or white sport socks?! *frown*

This one here is for girls so it might suit your taste (since your profile says you are a sissy):
rBVaHFUkiPSAAXPXAAQHuj69NeQ576.jpg
dhgate.com fanny-carton-cotton-female-women mario style PJ
(Judging by the photo, I'd rather say that this particular PJ is a good unisex design, instead of girls only)

I'd like this one
Elowel-Rocket-2-piece-pajama-set-Size-2T-8Y-bfb5fa51-1eb1-4f26-88a6-8b56e317eb14.jpg
http://anonym.to/?http://www.overstock.com/de/Clothing-Shoes/Elowel-Rocket-2-piece-Pajama-Set-Size-2T-8Y/9599133
But the sizing.... oh well
Its a real shame that I'm not into sewing.

I just ordered these from Cosy n Dry. I have never ordered from them before but I have heard good things.
2056.jpg

If you're not very tall, you might fit Sara's Prints boys size 16 two piece loose fitting cotton pajamas. I'm 5' 7" and 160 lbs and they fit me well. I think they're out of size 16s right now but should get more when they're Fall lineup comes out soon.
http://sarasprints.com/boys-pajamas

Hanna Andersson pjs are very high quality. Too bad all the kids designs aren't available for adults!

Baby Pants has been threatening to have them for a few years, but it does not seem to be moving.

I'd be interested in getting some of those striped adult summer PJs if they weren't so expensive. Also there's only a month and a half left of summer so I might as well wait until next Spring.
Not too long ago I found some size 16 pajama pants with dinosaurs on them and a similarly sized T-rex pajama shirt on ebay, so I bought them separately to create my own pajama set. Can't wait until wintertime when I can start regularly wearing them :)

The Hanna Andersson pjs are often on sale for a third less.

A lot of jfashion and kfashion shops have clothes that you can use for this purpose! I personally really like spreepicky.com for their stuff like that.

But I need it to be in the UK or EU as shipping from USA is unbelievable

There are a few on ebay I thought. Maybe there's some attributes I'm not aware of?

e.g. mslorainex and tvwebmom on ebay often post two piece pj sets. I *think* that's pretty much what you're referring to.

You could always look into the possibility of getting your pajamas custom made. I looked around and a few websites seemed to have childish designs and patterns available in adult sizes, and you can customize them with your name and possibly add some images or prints to them (depending on where you go). I didn't look at pricing or availability, so you would have to look into that before deciding.

I really want footed pajama bottoms. They would probably come with a top that I might not use. 15 years ago you could still find something like that in the women's section in the fall and it wasn't ideal but sometimes I'd buy.

I purchased three sets of two piece pajamas from CozyNDry. The are fabulous. The are custom made, and come somewhat large. And shrink to the right size. Very soft and comfy, the ribbed cuffs and shirt waist are perfect. I feel like I was eight years old. And the patterns make me feel even younger. Look: http://cosyndry.com/products/sweet-dreams-pj-set

My advice? Go the separates Route. My Little brother and I were looking for Spider-Man PJs. I found him a Spidey T-shirt 2 sizes too big, and some Spidey sleep pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back