Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Piece Pajama sets

Default Two Piece Pajama sets

So I have onesies and footie pjs, but I would really like to get a two piece set of pjs like I wore as a kid. I have looked through ebay and have found nothing. Is there anywhere that makes these in adult sizes that are designed like the pjs kids wear?

I am looking for these kind of PJs since the biggining of my personal AB-journey. Nothing worth noticing to be found.
    The world needs yet another AB/DL manufacturer it seems.

I can't even find a nice pair of socks. What on earth makes them designers think that adult men only wear black or white sport socks?! *frown*

This one here is for girls so it might suit your taste (since your profile says you are a sissy):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rBVaHFUkiPSAAXPXAAQHuj69NeQ576.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	24409 fanny-carton-cotton-female-women mario style PJ
    (Judging by the photo, I'd rather say that this particular PJ is a good unisex design, instead of girls only)

I'd like this one

Name:	Elowel-Rocket-2-piece-pajama-set-Size-2T-8Y-bfb5fa51-1eb1-4f26-88a6-8b56e317eb14.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	24410
    But the sizing.... oh well
    Its a real shame that I'm not into sewing.

Foreverakid will make them for you. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PoloPJsFlannel1-Front-Daybee.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	24411

I have also purchased a cute pair from mslorainex on ebay.

I just ordered these from Cosy n Dry. I have never ordered from them before but I have heard good things.

Name:	2056.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	131.4 KB 
ID:	24441

If you're not very tall, you might fit Sara's Prints boys size 16 two piece loose fitting cotton pajamas. I'm 5' 7" and 160 lbs and they fit me well. I think they're out of size 16s right now but should get more when they're Fall lineup comes out soon.

This is more like it, however
    But thanks for the link, I might order that one nonetheless
    The one bobbyboy mentioned is nice too. *wants*

Hanna Andersson pjs are very high quality. Too bad all the kids designs aren't available for adults!

Baby Pants has been threatening to have them for a few years, but it does not seem to be moving.

I'd be interested in getting some of those striped adult summer PJs if they weren't so expensive. Also there's only a month and a half left of summer so I might as well wait until next Spring.
    Not too long ago I found some size 16 pajama pants with dinosaurs on them and a similarly sized T-rex pajama shirt on ebay, so I bought them separately to create my own pajama set. Can't wait until wintertime when I can start regularly wearing them :-)