Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garywear

Default Garywear

What does everyone think of garywear diaper covers? I got mine today from northcoast so far I like it. Though wishing I would of got the next size down. Think it would of fit better on me.

THey're fantastic. I have 3.
    And I agree that they do tend to be a little on the Baggy side. But my thigh size dictates that I stay in the size I'm in (XXL). I use them regularly for night wear as well as to muffle the sound of crinkles if I'm wearing while out and about. Super super high quality product.

I love Gary and have spent months creating and buying a custom pattern so I get exactly what I need just by ordering my pattern number and quantity needed.

I bought a pair of Gary plastic pants at Christmas. Two months later there was a rip in the side rendering the pants useless. They had a cute baby animal design on them too... :|

I very much enjoy them. I have 2 pairs of the garywear active wear diaper cover and I ordered a third which is on its way. I would agree that the back/butt area feels a bit too big. Actually, it does not feel too big it is just that I would have preferred it more tightly fit.

I would suggest you make sure to look at the sizes before ordering down. My first ones are just a tad to small in the thighs but the rest of it fits comfortably. Then I ordered the next size up and my thighs fit great and it still feels very nice all around.

My only issue is that I have to wear my pants very high to cover the entire diaper cover, but I can do that so it is not too big of a deal.

I will definitely buy more of them.

I bought some a while ago and like them. They work as intended and are the only waterproof covers I consider worth purchasing. They are sturdy, waterproof, and leak resistant.

I have a pair of Garywear active, and it works very well and is very comfortable. I would recommmend them.

I haven't had very good luck with Gary plastic pants
    they don't lat very long

Quote Originally Posted by wetatnight View Post
    I haven't had very good luck with Gary plastic pants
    they don't lat very long
    Plastic pants take constant care if they are to last. Every time I wear mine, I wash them while I'm taking my shower, using dish washing detergent. Then I thoroughly rinse them and hang them on a plastic hanger to dry. Any kind of oil such as the oil in your skin will deteriorate the plastic. Baby oil of baby cream will accelerate the deterioration as well.

And I wouldn't put them in a dryer either.