I'm not 100% sure weather I'm a Sissy or a LG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello me again, so far I'm doing fine although I still have struggles, anyways I'm not 100% sure Weather I'm a Sissy or LG, anyway I do like dresses and diapers but as for everything else's that's where it gets muddled, anyway there is some sexual pleasure with it, but a lot of it is just wanting to feel little and cute and feminine, although there are some sissy elements that I like, and some of it is being embarrassed, and others, a lot of it is just regression to a little girl state, and playing with girly toys and toys in general, and felling small, and cute, and adorable and wearing diapers and... Sorry just got a bit carried away, anyway some of it is sexual, but a lot of it is just relaxation, and felling little again. Anyway I'm not 100% sure which I am because it feels like a hogpoge of both, and it kinda gets confusing, and I don't know what this is.

Marka is right on all counts. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Marka said:
If it feels and looks and acts like both... it's probably both! Enjoy it however you will...

None of these things are absolutes, they are more of a buffet... pick and choose what you want, when you want it... and call yourself whatever you want for each moment... fact is, you don't even need to label yourself... just be who you are!

It's a bit like shopping for clothes... things we see on the rack or someone else wearing... we might like... then we try it on... maybe it doesn't fit/look/feel like we thought it would on us... or maybe it fits and looks and feels much better than we expected... So, go out and try stuff on... mix and match, and pick what's most suitable for the moment... FOR YOU! :grouphug:

-Marka

FeekaDimension said:
Marka is right on all counts. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Thank you Marka, for clearing that up, and yes I am trying different aspects of ABDL, and still I sometimes feel you have to be one or the other, and it really annoys me. Still thanks.

I guess I am confused...A sissy is a boy who dresses like a girl and a LG is a boy who "becomes" a little girl. I am so much more on the LG side than sissy. I hate hate hate looking at myself in the mirror when I am sissy. Seeing myself sissy with facial hair makes absolutely no sense to me and is a huge turn off. Ultimately if I was to go through with being an LG I would want a decent wig.

For those of us (myself included) that doesn't understand / know the differences between sissy & LG; could someone explain, please.

noahVmiller said:
I guess I am confused...A sissy is a boy who dresses like a girl and a LG is a boy who "becomes" a little girl. I am so much more on the LG side than sissy. I hate hate hate looking at myself in the mirror when I am sissy. Seeing myself sissy with facial hair makes absolutely no sense to me and is a huge turn off. Ultimately if I was to go through with being an LG I would want a decent wig.

There are many variables of what "sissy" actually means, ranging from "being tied to your mother's apron strings" to being a boy who displays more of a girlish character than the boy one. But those are just the basic and "old hat" definitions that have no actual bearing in today's culture of self awareness.

To be a sissy/femboi (which I am very happy being) is simply to understand and fully accept your inner beauty of femininity. It does not naturally mean that you HAVE TO wear feminine clothing, both outer and inner, but it does go hand-in-hand with that feminine nature. However, being a sissy/femboi offers such a delightful world of wearing pretty feminine items, especially the underthings. And it offers the sense of displaying more of your softer female side to daily events and discussions.

And when it comes to LG inner feelings, well, that is a much more delicate and intimate part of being a sissy/femboi. At least in my eyes, that is how I look at it. Having inner feelings of being a LG, or even thinking you may have, is such a special wonderment of your innermost feelings of femininity. True, not so easy to understand but when my inner LG of 7/8 decides she needs to make her presence known, I do not ever deny her wishes.

As "Marka" has pointed out so eloquently your inner make up of sissy/LG femininity is built upon so many variables, just like there are so many choices when shopping. You choose what is good for your tastes and make it an acceptable part of yourself.

Yes, sexual feelings and stimulation play a huge part in being a sissy/femboi. And I would be remiss if I did not add that those very same sensations can and do happen if you have LG inner feelings. Again, it all boils done to the choices you make within yourself that creates that delightful realm of being a sissy/femboi/LG.

And may I add for "noahVmiller" about his looks and feelings when his reflection gazes from the mirror. I too have facial hair, in fact I sport a Fu Manchu style moustache, but never do I worry about those looks. I only concern myself with my inner feminine beauty that guides every aspect of my sissy/femboi/LG persona(s).

As they say, "beauty is only skin deep".

hosr63 said:
There are many variables of what "sissy" actually means, ranging from "being tied to your mother's apron strings" to being a boy who displays more of a girlish character than the boy one. But those are just the basic and "old hat" definitions that have no actual bearing in today's culture of self awareness.

To be a sissy/femboi (which I am very happy being) is simply to understand and fully accept your inner beauty of femininity. It does not naturally mean that you HAVE TO wear feminine clothing, both outer and inner, but it does go hand-in-hand with that feminine nature. However, being a sissy/femboi offers such a delightful world of wearing pretty feminine items, especially the underthings. And it offers the sense of displaying more of your softer female side to daily events and discussions.

And when it comes to LG inner feelings, well, that is a much more delicate and intimate part of being a sissy/femboi. At least in my eyes, that is how I look at it. Having inner feelings of being a LG, or even thinking you may have, is such a special wonderment of your innermost feelings of femininity. True, not so easy to understand but when my inner LG of 7/8 decides she needs to make her presence known, I do not ever deny her wishes.

As "Marka" has pointed out so eloquently your inner make up of sissy/LG femininity is built upon so many variables, just like there are so many choices when shopping. You choose what is good for your tastes and make it an acceptable part of yourself.

Yes, sexual feelings and stimulation play a huge part in being a sissy/femboi. And I would be remiss if I did not add that those very same sensations can and do happen if you have LG inner feelings. Again, it all boils done to the choices you make within yourself that creates that delightful realm of being a sissy/femboi/LG.

And may I add for "noahVmiller" about his looks and feelings when his reflection gazes from the mirror. I too have facial hair, in fact I sport a Fu Manchu style moustache, but never do I worry about those looks. I only concern myself with my inner feminine beauty that guides every aspect of my sissy/femboi/LG persona(s).

As they say, "beauty is only skin deep".

That does actually help, thanks honestly I do have inner LG feelings, sissy and mabie femboy feelings, one does seem to tie into another, and I honestly feel my inner LG is preschool/kindergarten. Possibility younger, and I do have cat and dog personas, it really varies, but I feel there's aspects of femininity in all of them, and thanks hosr63, that actually helps, and thanks. :)

Mattew said:
For those of us (myself included) that doesn't understand / know the differences between sissy & LG; could someone explain, please.

Adventurer posted a very nice article on the subject.http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/82965-Sissies-and-Little-Girls

Here is the start of an article, that never was completed, from the ' Little Girls ' group,

" Usually whenever particular label for a group or class of people is defined, the definition falls short of being completely accurate or descriptive- and cannot provide a working definition for the entire group, as there will always be exceptions. Defining an adult or teenaged ' Little Girl ' is no different. The more specific you try to make the definition, the more fuzzy it becomes. This article is to clear up misconceptions and provide a general definition of a ' Little Girl '. Just as the ABDL lifestyle has nothing to do with actual babies, the ' Little Girl ' lifestyle has nothing to do with actual little girls. ' Little Girls ' have no desire for interaction between real children and themselves, while they are busy being a ' Little Girl '. A ' Little Girl ' is not an actual, real little girl as the community, outside of ABDLs, would think with this term. This is because they are either too old to be considered ' Little ' ( either a teen or an adult ), or they are not physically a female, or both. They also may or may not identify as female outside of the time they spend as a ' Little Girl '. ' Little Girls ' love to behave as real little girls do. They want to dress, and play, and live as actual, real little girls do.

Why
The why of being a 'Little Girl' is as complex as the reasoning behind being an Adult Baby or other Little.

Like an Adult or Teen Baby, the ' Little Girl ' may not want to recall, or re-experience the reality of their own childhood. They may prefer a fantasy childhood that is usually a much happier one than their own, actual childhood was. Sometimes an unhappy childhood, a singular bad experience, or a series of unpleasant events could cause people to want to regress. They may wish to go back, and try to experience a better, happier sort of childhood, although being a ' Little Girl ' could still have nothing to do with those experiences. Many people had wonderful childhoods. Being a ' Little Girl ' allows them to enjoy, and re-live, the memories of those wonderful times all over again.
Sometimes, particularly with transgendered girls, or girls in families that were hoping for a little boy (often ending up tomboys), they were not able to be little girls in the first place, and are lacking that experience alltogether. Being a 'Little Girl' can provide a chance to have that experience. Sometimes this might include a more privileged childhood than they originally had. They can now have the amenities that they did not have as a child. They can have things like victorian dollhouses, and the toys and pretty clothes they couldn't have when they were children. They may now, also, have the affection of a parent-figure that they might not have had originally.

Time Spent as A Little Girl
They want to be a little girl. This can mean playing as a little girl for short times, and most do have a balance between spending time like this and being a mature adult with responsibilities, as many in the ABDL community do. While being a little girl 24/7 may be a fantasy for some, often times it is just that, a fantasy. Most people strike a balance between being a little girl and their adult priorities and responsibilities. Time spent as a little girl will vary from person to person.

Sissy or Little Girl?
One of the issues facing defining a Little Girl is the confusion with Sissies- a different aspect of being in this community entirely. A Little Girl wants to indulge in the innocence of childhood, there is a definite absence of anything that deals with a more mature, sexual aspect. This is the difference between a Little Girl and a Sissy. A Sissy may dress as a little girl, but the clothing is usually more risque than a Little Girl would deem appropriate, dealing more with themes of humiliation as opposed to feeling like a genuine little girl with the authenticity of regression. The Sissy is usually interested in more sexual elements like ' forced ' cross-dressing, domination, and humiliation, where as, a Little Girl is not. There are often more themes of BDSM in Sissy play, where as a Little Girl may or may not want any of those themes. A Little Girl may be, physically, either a male, or a female and they can be chronologically of any actual age. The ' age ' of a Little Girl is usually between pre-school age, at the youngest, up to pre-puberty age, at the oldest.

Little Girl Activities
Common activities for Little Girls include those things that real little girls would do. They may color pictures, watch movies or cartoons, play with dolls and Barbies, and collect stuffed animals/plushies. They may enjoy swinging on swingsets, playing 'dress up', and have slumber parties or tea parties with other Little Girls. They may dance, sing, and play childhood games. Like those that identify as ABDLs, they may want to have a Mommy or a Daddy, dependent on sexual/romantic orientation, or even understanding, and accepting friends to play with- not necessarily sexual in any of these instances. They may still incorporate diaper/pull up usage, pacifiers, bottles/sippy cups and other remnants of baby/AB sorts of behavior dependent on their ' little age ' and personal preference. There is not a consensus of when the line is drawn for when these sorts of things become inappropriate for the age of the Little Girl, but generally the older ' aged ' group closer to puberty do not use these items as much as the ' younger ' group.

Clothing
Little Girls may or may not have an interest in Little Girl fashion or clothes- just like real little girls, there is variety in taste and experiences. For many Little Girls, however, the clothing they choose to wear is an important element of their Little Girl identity. Some Little Girls like to dress in the style of clothing that any modern, real little girl would wear everyday, but many Little Girls prefer to wear outfits that are more of a stereotypical image of girlhood. They often prefer to dress in very frilly, fancy dresses and petticoats. Shoes are often Mary Janes, saddle shoes or other flat styles, although tea party/kitten heels are also used dependent on age. Real little girls are seldom seen wearing such child-like, feminine fashions today. Clothing may be custom made or similar to ABDL clothing at a younger ' age '. Most often clothing is ordered online due to availability or privacy reasons. Less frequently Little Girls that are small enough may buy clothing from the real little girl's department at stores. Most do not wear tomboy style clothing, although that is certainly possible

This description of a Little Girl is far from being complete and all-inclusive, as there are always exceptions and it will vary from person to person, as being a Little Girl is very individual. "

I hope that these articles help people better understand those that identify as a ' Sissy ', and those that identify with being a ' Little Girl '.
This is not an easy subject to define with words. It's more of a personal journey, and an ' inner-discovery ' of one's own thoughts and emotions, at least it has been for me. You have my best wishes while you are trying to sort this out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back