Diaper Deprivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllieMarieBinx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I haven't had the opportunity to wear in over a year, and I must say deprivation is not a pleasant feeling. I've been meaning to sneak a pack or two during refund time via online order, but I never really got around to it. I feel irritable from it, actually. Diapers are an integral part of my emotional comfort and well-being, and without them I just have no idea how to really get along. If I were the one in charge of laundry I'd actually try to make a towel diaper with a bag, but it just isn't the same as a disposable. Anyone else feel that odd yearning when deprived of diapers for a very, very long time?

Reactions: Sidewinder
SkyeWayAvenue said:
I haven't had the opportunity to wear in over a year, and I must say deprivation is not a pleasant feeling. I've been meaning to sneak a pack or two during refund time via online order, but I never really got around to it. I feel irritable from it, actually. Diapers are an integral part of my emotional comfort and well-being, and without them I just have no idea how to really get along. If I were the one in charge of laundry I'd actually try to make a towel diaper with a bag, but it just isn't the same as a disposable. Anyone else feel that odd yearning when deprived of diapers for a very, very long time?

i tend to start feeling like you described when i don't get the chance to wear for longer than two days, so i can imagine how you feel. i hope i won't have to go through the same thing as you..

but why can't you wear, if you don't mind me asking? living in a clutered place with limited privacy and hiding places for your diapers?
anyway, i hope you get to wear a nice disposable diaper very soon

Yeah, I don't like those periods in my life where it's either impractical for me to wear or we have company staying at the house. It's just who we are I suppose. The only resolution is having diapers and wearing them.

It's a mix between living with my mother and not wanting to rely on someone else to drive me to buy my supply. I did manage to get a sample of an Attends ATN pull-up back in December, but that's just one disposable that only lasted a couple hours, and even then I am more of a tape diaper sort of gal rather than a pull-up. Basically I am in college going towards a Patient Care degree, and I just haven't had the time to properly wear while at home. Pair that with the fact that my mother now has incontinence issues from old age. I've been getting by on diaper art, mods, and roleplaying, but that isn't really the same as genuinely getting to wear a diaper and getting that beautiful, liberating feeling it gives to me as a wearer.

SkyeWayAvenue said:
It's a mix between living with my mother and not wanting to rely on someone else to drive me to buy my supply. I did manage to get a sample of an Attends ATN pull-up back in December, but that's just one disposable that only lasted a couple hours, and even then I am more of a tape diaper sort of gal rather than a pull-up. Basically I am in college going towards a Patient Care degree, and I just haven't had the time to properly wear while at home. Pair that with the fact that my mother now has incontinence issues from old age. I've been getting by on diaper art, mods, and roleplaying, but that isn't really the same as genuinely getting to wear a diaper and getting that beautiful, liberating feeling it gives to me as a wearer.

aw now i really feel bad for a fellow DL. i just had a great time laying in bed with a soaked attends slip, i have a bunch of them hidden under my bed, and to top it off, i'm buying a hundred of new diapers in a while. and then i read your story and start feeling guilty for happily wearing and soaking my diapers while a fellow DL can't wear any. why don't you order a small bag of diapers online and hide it in a backpack or something? surely you could come up with something

yeah that's not fun at all... it's one thing to not be able to have diapers, but it's something entirely differnet to GET them, and then have to give them up for awhile.

one time I went visiting relatives I didn't pack any diapers and it was very annoying. next time I went south I had a fair supply of padding with me and enjoyed it. "life will find a way" :) Those last two days they probably wondered why I didn't have to tromp noisily down the stairs three times overnight...

I know that feeling, but it's been like 18 yrs since then and I never wanna experience those feelings again after certain point I get depressed if I can't wear for a while. But I been 24/7 for the past 7 years, and it's great. My bedwetting and oab aren't super fun but it's not like I'm fully icontinent, yet I have legit reasons to wear.

nikthewerelion said:
yet I have legit reasons to wear.

I've got a legit reason to wear, too. I like wearing diapers :)

And I don't need any reason more "legit" than that.

Well I know that my likong them is a legit reason, and any dl would agree but I meant legit when it comes to mainstream society

Everyone is legitimate here, so long as diapers are part of the equation. :)

I've just tried some of Moo's free sample links. Hopefully the ones for the Tranquility ATN work out well.

Hey, SkyWayAve, I feel your pain. I think we've all had times in our lives when we've been cut off and couldn't get or wear diapers, and it's like not having your security blanket. You mentioned that you're in school, getting your Patient Care degree. I know a woman who heads up a chapter of the Alzheimer Association. One of the things she does with nurses is makes them wear adult diapers so they can feel what their patient's feel. I wonder if you couldn't get some diapers and claim the same thing. I'm not saying that you should wear nothing but a diaper walking around the house, but maybe you could get some delivered and, if caught, tell your mom that's why you have them. Thoughts?

-RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back