• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draventhedark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I'm new to this site. I was a member on DPF when it was around. After that I found DailyDiapers and until I watched a documentary video By baby Mitchy, I never knew about this site. I'm always looking for friends that are into wearing diapers. I'm married and she accepts my diaper wearing so I'm not looking for anyone. I like outdoor stuff hiking, backpacking, camping, fishing, ect.. I also like to work on cars and play computer games. Currently I've been playing a game called H1Z1.

Hello Draventhe dark and welcome to the group.

Yes I know exactly which You Tube video you are talking about and that is also how I came to this group and an understanding about Paraphilia Infantilism.

This is a very informative introduction.

Why, I am planning to go try my skill at fishing for Pike Minnows on the Columbia river tomorrow.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back