Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spankings and diapers

Default Spankings and diapers

Over the years I have noticed that these two fetishes work really well together and I've experienced both but how many people are out there are into spankings just as much as diapers?

When my wife puts powder and lotion on me she likes to spank me a lot. She uses a lot of powder too. She like the smell of baby powder and each time she spanks me she can smell it. Have yet to get her to tape it up for me though. She leaves that to me.

I've often thought of this too. I currently have just started getting involved in my AB side and one if the things I discussed with my mommy was spanking. Unfortunetly she isn't into it this early in the relationship but hopefully that will change. Spanking and diapers kinda just feel like they go hand in hand, especially in a disciplinary situation involving AB activities.

I'm not into as much of discipline as just the feeling of the spank as it creates nice air in the tush. Relaxing..

After getting more involved in the kink community, I tried a lot of new things, including spanking, and I really liked it. I don't like spanking to the same degree as diapers, but I really enjoyed incorporating spanking into ABDL play I've engaged in and totally want to incorporate it with ABDL activities. =)

I'm into both. I've been paddled while in diapers (diaper up and down). Never been spanked open-hand though!

I'm into both as well. My boyfriend knows about my spanking fetish but I don't have the courage to tell him about the diapers. I love I when he pulls me over his lap and gives me a good spanking for being bad.

Whenever I see a topic about diapers and spanking, I cringe. Not because that is what some are into, but because of the mental image of a person in a diaper and the association of babyhood, and you don't spank babies. So even if I did like that sort of thing, I don't think I could ever get onto it, not while in a diaper that's for sure...
    Last edited by Speck; 03-Jul-2015 at 15:24. Reason: Spelling and better choice of words

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Whenever I see the topic of spanking and diapers brought up, I cringe. Not because that is what gets some off, but because of the mental image of a person in a diaper and the association of babyhood. So even if I did like that sort of thing, I don't think I could ever get onto it, not in a diaper that's for sure...
    Because of being abused in childhood, I am scared shitless of being spanked. Spanking would elicit extreme terror in me, and I
    would be screaming uncontrollably as an Autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Because of being abused in childhood, I am scared shitless of being spanked. Spanking would elicit extreme terror in me, and I
    would be screaming uncontrollably as an Autistic.
    Me too, catitianx, I don't really think I could be into it and due to bad childhood memories I kinda would do the same thing.