New Bambino diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was looking through the Twitter feeds of various diaper companies earlier and came across this from Bambino:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bambinodiapers/status/614520707058274304

It's been quite some time since Bambino has come out with a new design. I wonder if that's what they are doing or if they are just carrying another brand. Anybody have any inside info?

cool best company around period

Mmm...I don't know anything about it. Commenting so it'll be in my news feed, & I can follow

I'm waiting to see an announcement as well but nothing as of yet

They tweeted that last week, so we should know something by Saturday!

"the most advanced all plastic diaper"

I wonder does it tape itself up?
Does it vibrate or tell you when it needs to be changed?
Does it have laser beams?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

I'm hoping for the laser beams, personally. That would be awesome. But I have to say that I'm surprised at all the excitement over a "moderate absorbancy" diaper. Normally, folks here are all about maximum absorbency.

-RMS

I think people are more excited of the possibility of yet another ABDL diaper to choose from. Even if the absorbency is nothing more than "moderate", some people put a lot of emphasis on the look and feel. I'm very curious and can't wait to see what they unveil!

Actually, with plastic-backed Dry24/7 and Abena M4's only available in extremely high absorbency, there is a place for a moderate-absorbency plastic-backed diaper.

On the subject of lasers, if you haven't seen the light show yet, try changing your diaper in the dark. Under the right circumstances you might get lightning! (Or at least tiny electrical arcs that create light visible when everything else is dark.) Maybe not as cool as lasers, but you can try it out while waiting for Bambino to announce their new features.

they were due for a product refresh, they came out with the bianco, teddy, teddy rev2 (flop), bellisimo, and then refreshed the teddy pretty rapidly, but then have been silent for awhile. should be interesting to see what they come out with. (probably something pink, sounds like the next logical progression unless they're going to "reinvent" their existing lines)

And heres to the .01% chance its a pullup

Maybe some kind of pull up. They could even try their hand at the cloth market

I saw it TotalDry Plus Protection Briefs! Sweet! I know what I am ordering for my daytime diapers. :biggrin:

Whaaat? I thought it was going to be a printed ab/dl diaper!

BabyToddler said:
I saw it TotalDry Plus Protection Briefs! Sweet! I know what I am ordering for my daytime diapers. :biggrin:

we've been discussing those in another thread here recently. A few of us have had problems recently with the tapes coming off the back on the left only (manufacturing defect) I've been wearing these as my daytime diaper. they've got fair capacity, the shell is a heavily textured plastic so is pretty quiet, the tape panel has fitting guides, and the leak guards are very good. They lack front/back elastic though. They're pretty cheap too. But with snuggies waddlers coming down in price, I'm probably going to switch to them. You should compare thosse, they have a much softer shell, no medical look, and good front/rear elastic, and MUCH better capacity for a little added cost. (otherwise very similar)

Just ordered a sample pack. Hoping that I love them :)

I'm glad to see they're retooling these but even if they're decent, this is a far cry from releasing a new product.

Trevor said:
I'm glad to see they're retooling these but even if they're decent, this is a far cry from releasing a new product.

My thoughts exactly. /disappointed

Yeah. Not a "new" product, and not what they need to do. If they are looking to rekindle interest and suck back in some customers from competition they need to introduce an actual new AB/DL design. Preferably one that isn't simply a different print on the taping panel, although I'd probably still be fine with that :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back