New Bambino diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes disappointed here too, it really isn't all that new of a product. And really isn't something original from Bambino so nothing that I will be buying. Between their printed diapers, and Snuggies I will stick with them until a new printed diaper comes out.

Moderate absorbancy! I'm sorry but do some bambino users want to leak after wetting two?! Before you judge me Bambinos are nappies I'm yet to try...being a UK resident doesn't help! bms

ok well these diapers do cost less than a dollar a diaper and most people don't want to wear one diaper all day long. I know that there are a lot of ab/dl's that love the tranquility atn's. well the total dry cost a lot less than the atn's and are a lot more comfortable than the atn's. the atn's have always been more absorbent than the total dry so hopefully the new total dry are as absorbent or more absorbent than the atn's

bringmesunshine said:
Moderate absorbancy! I'm sorry but do some bambino users want to leak after wetting two?! Before you judge me Bambinos are nappies I'm yet to try...being a UK resident doesn't help! bms

If you're outrunning a bambino with only two wettings, either you have an enormous bladder or there is some size/fit/taping issue going on. those are good for 3-4 wettings usually

Yeah, interesting that it is a moderate absorbency tape diaper and not a pull up style. Either way I will probably try it out. Depending on my clothes I wear when I go out of my house the bambinos are a bit too bulky. So hopefully it could be a dependable tape diaper that is not too bulky to wear when I have tighter fitting clothes.

I thought it was something new with AB/DL print too, oh well.
I did not get that new diaper, tho I did take advantage of the 10% off teddies. =D

Any new news yet?

Dragonborn said:
Any new news yet?

Why would there be any new news?

If you want some...well Bambino released a new line of diapers and had a sale on their printed diapers which only happens a few times per year. However they did this at the start of a 3 day weekend. they were closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No order's were shipped out at all until Monday. They should of released the diapers on Wednesday if possible and do their sale the same day.

It's already lame they don't order new diapers from China until their stock only has like 25% left if that and people then have to wait a whole month for the shipment to come in order to get orders placed.

Eeeeee I can't wait! I hope the designs are really cute and make them thicker than bellissimo<3
And bigger tapes.

Babyfur said:
Eeeeee I can't wait! I hope the designs are really cute and make them thicker than bellissimo<3
And bigger tapes.

The new diaper has already been released...it's the TotalDry Plus Protection briefs. It's supposedly an economy diaper with lower capacity than the already existing TotalDry X-Plus briefs. I don't believe anybody has tried them yet, because the first orders probably didn't ship until yesterday. Hopefully, somebody from here ordered some and can shed down light on their performance vs. price?

DPRLuv85 said:
The new diaper has already been released...it's the TotalDry Plus Protection briefs. It's supposedly an economy diaper with lower capacity than the already existing TotalDry X-Plus briefs. I don't believe anybody has tried them yet, because the first orders probably didn't ship until yesterday. Hopefully, somebody from here ordered some and can shed down light on their performance vs. price?

I ordered a sample pack of the medium sized ones on Friday. I'll take pictures of them against a dry 24/7. I'm not expecting it to be as good as dry's since they are like 25-30 cents cheaper, but maybe it'll be a better diaper to wear out and about?

That said its 11:38 am and normally I'd get shipments from bambino at this time or before since I live within a 2 hour driving distance. but maybe they only use OnTrac for actual packages and cases, not samples. Yeah, that is the case lame. Orders consisting of one or two Sample Packages are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS), which does not provide tracking numbers. Larger size orders will be shipped via UPS or OnTrac based on our discretion.

update: Mine didn't come today.

Last edited:
Bout time bambino did SOMETHING. It was getting really stale and sort of stagnant feeling with nothing of note happening there in ages other than an increase in price. (Lame)

I am glad they mostly seem to have sorted out their stocking issues though.

Edit- whoops, just read that the 'new' diaper is just a thin, medical looking thing. LAME. There goes that excitement. Bambino is back to feeling stagnant again.

DPRLuv85 said:
The new diaper has already been released...it's the TotalDry Plus Protection briefs. It's supposedly an economy diaper with lower capacity than the already existing TotalDry X-Plus briefs.

the previous TDP didn't have the best capacity as it was... lowering it would be dumb

Wednesday, still no samples. tomorrow I got 3 cases of easy mac (amazon had 10-count cases for just over 5 bucks) and a case of Five brand gum coming in though likely will be with those.

Then friday I should have a dinosaur onesie from Baby Pants.

I just got a sample pack of the LG today. Fairly thin comparatively speaking, but actually quite comfortable. The wicking isn't terrible either. It takes some getting used to, as my normal are the rearz and most thicker diapers. It's fairly quiet and definitely undetectable under clothing. It's not a pull up, it does have 2 tape tabs on either side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back