Thread: Booster pads.

Default Booster pads.

What are your favorite booster pads? I've been using attends but they are not very long. I'm looking for some that are longer not to wide and easy on the wallet. What do you all recommend?

I'm double incontinent and usually wear a ComfiDry Dry 24/7 with a booster pad. I like the "small" booster pad from NorthShore Care. The pad is 4 x 11.75" and holds 15 ounces.

This pad is small enough that it will fit between the internal standing leak guards of a diaper and still leave room for a trough on either side. Another advantage of the size is that all of the pad is used. Often, with larger pads, the rear portion is not fully used.

Purchase by the case, if you can, for the best price.

--John

I would offer up Goodnites Tru-fit inserts. They are pretty good and have a decent capacity. You can find them in most stores. I pair these with Dry 24/7 diapers and they have done well.

I use the Abena Maxi pad, a bit bulky, but makes sure I usually don't have to change during a workday.

I use the NorthShore booster pads size large along the NorthShore Air Supremes diaper size larges, the booster pads also fit between the leak guards. Between the two of them, they seem to hold a lot without leaking. I'm wearing this setup right now, and will not have to change for about 6-7 hours from now and Iv'e wet twice now/

I use the quadro booster, listed on bambinodiapers.com, and they fit perfectly with bambino diapers. They are 6" wide so they may not work well with some other diapers so be mindful of that. But if you use bambinos they are excellent

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheAverageMan View Post
    I use the Abena Maxi pad, a bit bulky, but makes sure I usually don't have to change during a workday.
    Lately I have experimenting with cloth boosters in my disposable which works pretty well....

I like Abena maxi boosters and have used Depends, I prefer cloth children's diapers folded as a booster usually 3-4 works good for overnight and 1-2 for daytime uses

I like the Tranquility TQ 3086 it fits well,stays within the leak guards and gives front to back additional coverage. An ATN with a TQ 3086 can get roughly 30 ounces of urine,I do not have fecal problems so I can't say what it does in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    I like the Tranquility TQ 3086 it fits well,stays within the leak guards and gives front to back additional coverage. An ATN with a TQ 3086 can get roughly 30 ounces of urine,I do not have fecal problems so I can't say what it does in that department.
    nothing either good or bad in that department I think because I think I use those as well. It is a bit rare for me to have a #2 accident though but I saw no change in performance with the boosters I use when that happens which is about twice a month for that kind of a accident for me anyways.