Thread: Hi I'm Sisyphus

Default Hi I'm Sisyphus

Hi my name is Sisyphus. I am not that new to the abdl lifestyle but could really use a community in this. I am a diaper love and adult baby. I am unable to do my lifestyle as often as I would like since I live with roommates who do not know of my lifestyle as an abdl, though when I do have my own place I might go 24/7.
    I do however have a loving boyfriend who is open to my abdl side and even goes as far to make sure I have what I need to pursue it. If it was not for him I would have been to embarrassed to be happy with this side of me. I would love to meet new people and learn more about this side of me.

Hi Sisyphus! Welcome to the group! Always nice to hear about a SO who accepts the lifestyle. What are some of your other interests?

Quote Originally Posted by sisyphus View Post
    music, drawing, writing, hiking and fishing. ^_^
    Hi sisyphus and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician with my degree in organ performance. I wondered, do you play an instrument or just enjoy listening? Anyway, welcome!

Hi sisyphus.
    Welcome to the strange and wonderous world that is ADISC. You will find lots of discussions going on here, from the most serious of topics, to the absurdly silly, and everything in between. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.
    Take care, and have fun exploring the site. I will look for your posts in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by sisyphus View Post
    i play violin and cello
    That's great. I play a little organ/piano but nothing else. I'm not a big fan of the string instruments unless part of a orchestra piece. Individually or in a quartet style - string instruments just rub me the wrong way.

Welcome to ADISC!