Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Pacifier problems!

  1. #1

    Default Pacifier problems!

    Hi guys,

    So I can't seem to find a cheap silicone NUK 5 for modding. :c I The cheapest ones I know of are from awwsocute, which come out to $17 after shipping,and considering I want to mod quite a few of my pacis, money will be an issue. Does anyone know of a cheaper source?

    Thank you!

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Nanako View Post
    Hi guys,

    So I can't seem to find a cheap silicone NUK 5 for modding. :c I The cheapest ones I know of are from awwsocute, which come out to $17 after shipping,and considering I want to mod quite a few of my pacis, money will be an issue. Does anyone know of a cheaper source?

    Thank you!
    How many do you want?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dion413 View Post
    How many do you want?
    It ultimately depends on the price, but I'd say maybe one for starting.
    Last edited by Nanako; 30-Jun-2015 at 20:17.

  4. #4

    Default

    Try babies r us, just bought two packs of two. One at 5.99 and one 1/2 off that.

  5. #5

    Default

    Well, given there aren't any true silcone nuk 5's and the adult silicone pacifiers are made by people solely targeting AB's.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well, given there aren't any true silcone nuk 5's and the adult silicone pacifiers are made by people solely targeting AB's.
    I had no idea! Thank you so much for your help. c:

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well, given there aren't any true silcone nuk 5's and the adult silicone pacifiers are made by people solely targeting AB's.
    You can look in my gallery, I have some AB silicone pacifiers.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dion413 View Post
    You can look in my gallery, I have some AB silicone pacifiers.
    ... there are silicone pacifiers it's just that all of them are made by people who don't have much as history with pacifiers, as say Nuk does.

    the only places you get silcone adult pacifiers from are AB sources.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    ... there are silicone pacifiers it's just that all of them are made by people who don't have much as history with pacifiers, as say Nuk does.

    the only places you get silcone adult pacifiers from are AB sources.
    I love AB pacifiers, I manufacture them for people who love AB pacifiers, NUK dont make AB pacifiers.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dion413 View Post
    NUK dont make AB pacifiers.
    I think 99% of the AB Community would like a word with you. because they most certainly do, since by definition 'Adult Baby' means an Adult that likes baby things, and the NUK5 is classified as an Adult therapeutic trainer. therefore it is indeed an AB Pacifier and is beloved by MANY ABDLS everywhere.

Similar Threads

  1. Pacifier Problems -_-
    By Pianissima in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14-Nov-2014, 01:04
  2. Pacifier Causing Ear Problems?
    By KimbaWolfNagihiko in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19-Aug-2013, 00:15
  3. Braces-Friendly Adult Pacifier/Pacifier Analogue?
    By Bearhardt in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-Nov-2012, 02:04
  4. Pacifier problems!!!!!!!
    By Lilsteve in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-Jul-2012, 02:31
  5. 24/7 Problems
    By FlightSimPro in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-Aug-2011, 04:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.