MESSAGE FOR ALL: We're family. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys, this is probably going to sound off and strange, but I just want to THANK YOU ALL! You see, it's been QUITE a while since I joined ADISC, and I don't regret any second of it. I've met people who understand me, made lasting friends and finally, realized we are all perfect in out way. I've been going through depressions this last years, but when I was here... I always felt home. I really mean it. I may not post much but I really care for every one of you who had given me a wonderful time and above all, friendship. I was just taking these couple of minutes to let you know that I'm always here for you, you can always PM or anything I we can talk about anything. I really want to be a support beacon for all of you, because you're my people. You're my friends.

Thanks guys, I hope never in your life you lose that beautiful spark you have. You are all magnificent people, because you help others and grow yourselves.

Love you guys,

Hugs and kisses to all!
kik91 (Henry)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 29386
We have to care for each other. Too few people understand the love and gentleness we require to function. This place is where most us get love and support we need. If we don't take care of each other, no one will(For the most part)We'll be here for each other for years to come. I for one I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. I'll be here for anyone on here new, old and the current always. Like you I do feel like a have a family here. I've made good friends here and care for them. That saying a lot from someone who's been emotional numb for years.

I feel the same way, all the people in here is amazing, I've met great friends in here and I hope it'll stay that way, we're here for everyone :eek:

Thank you for the up lift.

This is quintessential of what the whole site is all about.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
We have to care for each other. Too few people understand the love and gentleness we require to function. This place is where most us get love and support we need. If we don't take care of each other, no one will(For the most part)We'll be here for each other for years to come. I for one I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. I'll be here for anyone on here new, old and the current always. Like you I do feel like a have a family here. I've made good friends here and care for them. That saying a lot from someone who's been emotional numb for years.

You said it. Love and gentlesness. We have to give each other support and love, we're friends. And I promise you, no matter what happens, you're always going to be close to me and I hope I can help you when you need it. We're family.

- - - Updated - - -

egor said:
Thank you for the up lift.

This is quintessential of what the whole site is all about.

You're welcome. I think it's important we tell people we love that we love them, while we've got the chance...

kik91 said:
You're welcome. I think it's important we tell people we love that we love them, while we've got the chance...

Amen!

As someone who joined fairly recently I can't tell you how much this means to me. This place really seems like a home for people like us and that is just so unique and important.

I'm so glad that this Forum is around. Everyone is so nice and supportive!

I get reaffirmed in so many ways on this site. It means a lot to me. I've always felt like this is my second family. I hate to see members drift away but they are replaced by new and interesting people. It's always amazing.

jamie1 said:
As someone who joined fairly recently I can't tell you how much this means to me. This place really seems like a home for people like us and that is just so unique and important.

Welcome jamie!!! We alway have your back!!

I completely resonate with this.

I haven't been on this site for very long, but I have never felt so welcomed anywhere on the internet (or even real life for that matter). The people on this site are the most loving, well-mannered, and accepting people I have ever met. I am really thankful for all of you, even those I haven't met yet. So thank you for making my time on this site feel like the family I never knew I had. I have never met a group so connected.

I love and appreciate this community and its support for anyone who asks. We are serious and kind. What kills me is that we never meet face to face. I don't have an answer for that. It isn't a fetlife event.

I totally relate to this.

I joined this site a while ago and was an on and off poster until recently when I've been posting much more frequently. I'm really thankful to have found this site. It's here where I first realized that I wasn't alone and that there were plenty of other DLs like me. Everyone on the site has been really nice, loving, and helpful. I have always felt comfortable enough to not only talk about this fetish that we all have in common, but also serious mature topics as well as reach out for help, as again, this is a very kind, mature, and accepting community. I'm not sure how I found this site, but I'm happy I did and want to thank everyone here for making this site so good. :smile1:

Wow Kik, you are totally welcome. Your post is so refreshing and positive. I have struggled with serious depression in my life as well. Being able to regress and embrace the Little Me has helped beyond belief. I take it you are coming out of a depression? I hope we can help you stay in a good place.

Agreed, this site has helped me out enough, by allowing me to talk about my life, and my feelings and I thank you all for that. :)

Whoa :) the loveometer is peaking off the chart...hahaha ... awesome
Actually it is like an awesome family, and thanks Kik for the sentiments.

Little2Roo said:
Wow Kik, you are totally welcome. Your post is so refreshing and positive. I have struggled with serious depression in my life as well. Being able to regress and embrace the Little Me has helped beyond belief. I take it you are coming out of a depression? I hope we can help you stay in a good place.

Thanks Roo!! I happen to be bipolar so I have depression issues once in a while. But this year has been mostly refreshing. Thank you for your support!

This place is awesome it is like the second family I can have that I can share all my problems without judgement or worry! I appreciate everything everyone has done and how much they care! Thanks to everyone for being my second family!!! :) :) ;)

Last edited:
Totally with you on this. I've been a reader for many years and really appreciate all the support here. Finally plucked up courage to register yesterday and start to join in these threads. Thx x x

BluefireJay05 said:
This place is awesome it is like the second family I can have that I can share all my problems without judgement or worry! I appreciate everything everyone has done and how much they care! Thanks to everyone for being my second family!!! :) :) ;)

Thank YOU for being awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back