MESSAGE FOR ALL: We're family. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I don't come on often, mostly because of my current living situation and being unable to express my little side, but I signed up on here when I was 13 and I am very glad you all exist here on this website! Whenever I need to ask questions or vent or anything else, I can count on you all to help me out. Much love, everyone!

Allie Cat666 said:
I know I don't come on often, mostly because of my current living situation and being unable to express my little side, but I signed up on here when I was 13 and I am very glad you all exist here on this website! Whenever I need to ask questions or vent or anything else, I can count on you all to help me out. Much love, everyone!

Aggreed, and that is true.

I for one am glad that I found this site with such amazing and supporting people. We are here for each other and we give advice if we have any questions or if we just want to share something that is pretty cool that has happened in our lives.

littleeye said:
Totally with you on this. I've been a reader for many years and really appreciate all the support here. Finally plucked up courage to register yesterday and start to join in these threads. Thx x x

Me too!! I'm already astounded at how much this place truly functions as a community, we support each other more than just a bunch of random strangers with something in common. Glad both of us graduated from the "anonymous reader" phase. I actually think thats some kind of step in being proud of who we are, as in letting ourselves be known to others rather than just observers--At least it was for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back