Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MESSAGE FOR ALL: We're family. Thank you.

Red face MESSAGE FOR ALL: We're family. Thank you.

Hi guys, this is probably going to sound off and strange, but I just want to THANK YOU ALL! You see, it's been QUITE a while since I joined ADISC, and I don't regret any second of it. I've met people who understand me, made lasting friends and finally, realized we are all perfect in out way. I've been going through depressions this last years, but when I was here... I always felt home. I really mean it. I may not post much but I really care for every one of you who had given me a wonderful time and above all, friendship. I was just taking these couple of minutes to let you know that I'm always here for you, you can always PM or anything I we can talk about anything. I really want to be a support beacon for all of you, because you're my people. You're my friends.

Thanks guys, I hope never in your life you lose that beautiful spark you have. You are all magnificent people, because you help others and grow yourselves.

Love you guys,

Hugs and kisses to all!
    kik91 (Henry)
    Last edited by kik91; 30-Jun-2015 at 01:52. Reason: Much more fitting!

We have to care for each other. Too few people understand the love and gentleness we require to function. This place is where most us get love and support we need. If we don't take care of each other, no one will(For the most part)We'll be here for each other for years to come. I for one I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. I'll be here for anyone on here new, old and the current always. Like you I do feel like a have a family here. I've made good friends here and care for them. That saying a lot from someone who's been emotional numb for years.

I feel the same way, all the people in here is amazing, I've met great friends in here and I hope it'll stay that way, we're here for everyone

Thank you for the up lift.

This is quintessential of what the whole site is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    We have to care for each other. Too few people understand the love and gentleness we require to function. This place is where most us get love and support we need. If we don't take care of each other, no one will(For the most part)We'll be here for each other for years to come. I for one I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. I'll be here for anyone on here new, old and the current always. Like you I do feel like a have a family here. I've made good friends here and care for them. That saying a lot from someone who's been emotional numb for years.
    You said it. Love and gentlesness. We have to give each other support and love, we're friends. And I promise you, no matter what happens, you're always going to be close to me and I hope I can help you when you need it. We're family.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Thank you for the up lift.

This is quintessential of what the whole site is all about.
    You're welcome. I think it's important we tell people we love that we love them, while we've got the chance...

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post

You're welcome. I think it's important we tell people we love that we love them, while we've got the chance...

Amen!

jamie1

As someone who joined fairly recently I can't tell you how much this means to me. This place really seems like a home for people like us and that is just so unique and important.

I'm so glad that this Forum is around. Everyone is so nice and supportive!

I get reaffirmed in so many ways on this site. It means a lot to me. I've always felt like this is my second family. I hate to see members drift away but they are replaced by new and interesting people. It's always amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie1 View Post
    As someone who joined fairly recently I can't tell you how much this means to me. This place really seems like a home for people like us and that is just so unique and important.
    Welcome jamie!!! We alway have your back!!