b4ns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently or if they are still up and selling things , i tried to email but no reply back on items and they have not updated anything in a longwhile

I have never ordered from them as I found them overpriced.
I also live near the US border so I just ordered from US sellers and had them shipped to a parcel depot stateside and brought them over the boarder myself.
If you are looking for a good Canadian seller agecomfort.com has a good selection of adult diapers including rearz diapers, with free shipping on orders over $50. Just make sure you tell them to not add you to a mailing list as they will send you a flyer about twice a year.
Also rearz.ca is a good website to order from with free shipping on orders over $120

guest said:
Just wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently or if they are still up and selling things , i tried to email but no reply back on items and they have not updated anything in a longwhile

I ordered a case of Bambinos back in April, had them sent to my friends house for when I visited the next month. I've emailed them a couple times before and the response was always pretty quick, too.

Prices are going to be higher because they have to pay import taxes. They're a re-seller, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back