Thread: b4ns

Default b4ns

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently or if they are still up and selling things , i tried to email but no reply back on items and they have not updated anything in a longwhile

I have never ordered from them as I found them overpriced.
    I also live near the US border so I just ordered from US sellers and had them shipped to a parcel depot stateside and brought them over the boarder myself.
    If you are looking for a good Canadian seller agecomfort.com has a good selection of adult diapers including rearz diapers, with free shipping on orders over $50. Just make sure you tell them to not add you to a mailing list as they will send you a flyer about twice a year.
    Also rearz.ca is a good website to order from with free shipping on orders over $120

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently or if they are still up and selling things , i tried to email but no reply back on items and they have not updated anything in a longwhile
    I ordered a case of Bambinos back in April, had them sent to my friends house for when I visited the next month. I've emailed them a couple times before and the response was always pretty quick, too.

Prices are going to be higher because they have to pay import taxes. They're a re-seller, basically.