Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaymen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I had a bad experience with not receiving an ABU order and don't want to go that route again, so are there any other sellers of Cushies?

Also are there any other ABDL diapers that have an infantile design with one tape on each side?

ABU recently got new management, and the previous management was notorious for bad service. I've heard only good things about the new management. If you want Cushies, then the only place to get them is ABU. As far as I know there aren't any other single tape AB/DL diapers, but I've heard good things about Snuggies diapers (they're double tape but have a very babyish design and good absorbency).

Khaymen said:
I had a bad experience with not receiving an ABU order and don't want to go that route again, so are there any other sellers of Cushies?

Also are there any other ABDL diapers that have an infantile design with one tape on each side?

one tape on each side is extremely uncommon. The only ones that come to mind are the three variations of cushies. My mind is nagging me that I've seen one other such diaper, but I can't recall what it was.

As for ABU, did you call in a chargeback with your credit card etc?

bambinod said:
My mind is nagging me that I've seen one other such diaper, but I can't recall what it was.

Cuddlz

Khaymen said:

I can't imagine you could find a place that gives better customer service than the new AB Universe..

I called and talked to them today. They seem much improved over the former owners.
I ordered a sample pack of Super Dry Kids and Cushies with expedited shipping and should get them by Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back