• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

dprdave

Status
Not open for further replies.

dprdave

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I'm Dave. New to this site but not new to diapers. I've been wearing on and off for about 4 years. Usually just wear when I can. Have tried 24/7 but don't think I'll go there. I'm more of a dl then an ab although I have been an ab at times. Fun to be diapered by daddy. I enjoy the abdl community, very accepting of each other. Nice diverse group of people.

Hello dprdave and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, could you please tell us a little more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I'm an infrequent visitor to this site and must comment that I always enjoy seeing posts by older folks. Not that I have anything against the young people but the majority of posters here seem to be half my age or younger. I'm an occasional wearer, myself, and while I'd like to wear 24/7, I don't want to become diaper-dependent just yet...not to mention that it would be darned expensive! 99% DL but am thinking of treating myself to a binky and some plastic pants with a juvenile print on them. Currently, my diaper of choice is Northshore Air Supremes with added booster pads. I also like Always Discreet pullups for wearing out in public.

Very much appreciate the effort that the moderators must have to put in to keep this site running smoothly. It's a great resource for me!

Thanks egor,

I'm retired. I like to spend time outdoors. I play golf but not much lately. I do a lot of walking. I enjoy reading especially mysteries and history. I also really like movies.

Biggest thing right now is getting a dog. It's been a while since I had one and looking forward to the companionship.

egor said:
Hello dprdave and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, could you please tell us a little more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back