Jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckiebdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was at an event today and there were two children roughly 3 years old playing right near me. While we waited in line the parents and I chatted about this and that while the two children sat on the floor in front of us playing a game on one of the parents iPads. The kids were dressed for warm weather as little girl had on a dress and the little boy was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Kids being kids they were having a very good time giggling and for the most part they were in their own little world unconcerned with us adults. As they played they squirmed around which caused the little girls skirt to keep riding which resulted in her repeatedly showing us her diaper while the little boy's shorts kept sliding down revealing his diaper. As the parents and I stood there watching these two the conversation carried on but I hate to admit that I was not mentally engaged in the conversation cause all I could think about was how jealous I was that they got to wear diapers and not be concerned at any level if their diapers were showing...

I know I've been jealous in the past seeing kids diapered and thinking to myself "lucky... I wish *I* was wearing a diaper right now!"

but now when I see that, the reaction is slightly different. "Ah, that kid's wearing a diaper... just like me :)

Lol I bet a lot feel that way like every time I go to the store .
They have it so easy they dont know it.
When get's me the most for some the love they get kisses hugs enjoying life with the wounder.
Every thing is.

I'm not jealous. Yesterday I took my wife to her hair appointment and later I went grocery shopping, all while wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants. The last time I went shopping for shorts, I bought them a size larger to accommodate diapers. So take that, little toddlers!!!!!

[all I could think about was how jealous I was that they got to wear diapers and not be concerned at any level if their diapers were showing...[/QUOTE]

I was not overly jealous of their wearing of diapers as I wear nearly everyday and frequently wear in public and I've been diapered in bed almost every night for the last 5 years - my jealously was centered around that fact they got wear openly in public with their diapers showing without any level of thought...as diaper loving adults most of us are concerned at some level whether or not we are revealing in public. For these two it was not an issue and for those around them it was nothing that garnered anyones attention...had it been my shorts sliding down and my diaper hanging out there would have been all kinds of attention paid and most of it would have been judgmental in perspective.

So etimes, I get jealous too! It's mostly because of the variety and cuteness of clothes that they get! I mean, there's lots of fetish gear out there for littles, but not nearly the same availability or selection. Why do kids get to have all the dang fun?

To be fair, I have the same jealous feelings when I see all the cute little clothes for growdup girls. I am a boy through and through, so I have no interest in wearing these cute little dresses and rompers and such. But I weep at the disparity in variety for big boys like me. :(

I also get jealous sometimes as well I would love to wear a diaper all the time and not have to worry about it showing or being seen by others.

I use to get jealous, but now I'm wearing cloth diapers all the time so now I just smile when I see kids in the diapers. some of the kids just smile back

I wouldn't be jealous, because nothing beats having your independence and your own place, with the power to say when you will and won't wear. These kids may be in rainbowunicorn land now, but sooner rather than later they'll be cut off from the diapery life and forbidden from wearing them anymore. Can't put a price on your freedom! :biggrin:

chuckiebdl said:
my jealously was centered around that fact they got wear openly in public with their diapers showing without any level of thought...as diaper loving adults most of us are concerned at some level whether or not we are revealing in public.

do you at least spend time at home in a tshirt, socks, and diaper? that's me right now, my typical kickin' back at home mode ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back