Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Playground in St. Louis

Default Adult Playground in St. Louis

Idk if anyone's posted anything about this, but there is an adult playground in St. Louis called the city museum. It looks really cool and the prices are very much affordable (around $12 for general admission and they have other parts of the 'museum' which you can pay extra to get into). I saw it and immediately thought of you guys.

City Museum Website

Video of some of the events

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone wants to, I would be totally down to start organizing a meet-up/munch next year maybe around Summertime for anyone in the area (or anyone wanting to visit). That would give us plenty of time to start saving for the trip. I'm coming from CA so I definitely need some time to organize myself lol.

The City Museum is really cool. I've been there more than once.

I LOVE the City Museum. I went there when visiting St. Louis back in 2010 and it is just a really fun place. I know if I ever go back to St. Louis, I am without a doubt, returning to the City Museum.
    Last edited by Gsmax; 28-Jun-2015 at 18:48. Reason: Typo

Shame I'm at least 1880km away from there, it won't happen anytime soon but I would dream to go there, I don't have the money for plane travel and hotel rooms that would be too expensive for me, but its one of my dreams, I always wondered why there's no adult playground structures anywhere.

I live in St. Louis and it's pretty great. Haven't been there in a long time though.

Its a great place im fromstl

Just looked this up on wikipedia. I wanna go so bad!