Morals

Status
Not open for further replies.

therat96

Contributor
So I have been using in the closet for roughly 10 years now. And as much as I enjoy it, it kinda makes me feel bad. I live with a physically and mentally disabled brother who is roughly the same size as me and I pretty much have an unlimited unquestionable stash hidden in plain sight. The problem, is it wrong for me to use these because I don't need them but enjoy them. Or because he doesn't have a shortage in them make it ok for me to continue. I just want some feedback.

I'm with Note on this. It isn't right to steal from your brother, who needs them, for your own pleasure. How about getting diaper like his so you can hide them with his just remember how many are your.

I aggree with note too, to be honest, because of his incontinence, he needs them, endless supply or not. Still I think stealing is wrong in general, and I don't really steal from anyone, well there were sometimes, but that's another story, anyway I wouldn't recommend it, because it may bite you in the butt.

Without really knowing your situation it's hard to comment on the past ten years, since I guess that's how long you've been sneaking your brothers diapers. However, since you are now questioning the morals of this, I think it's definitely time to get your own supplies....even though that's probably going to be s big call for you. Have you considered how your brothers situation has a bearing on your diaper use...just wondering... because there could be some attachment to his diapers :dunno:

Okay, phew, done it, for largely the same reasons you have. My sister and I both have CP. Her IC is complete. Mine, while exsistent, only serves to make laundry a given, and be an asspain. Sis gets them by Rx from the state, and before my parents moved them into storage, she was figuratively swimming in more than she'd ever use, as she's only changed 2 or 3 times daily, because that's all the moving her that mom can handle, so, I stole a few. Okay, there, I said it. It made me feel like a horse's butt, so I stopped.

Ya'know, assuming his supply exceeds his use, as long as his needs are met, there maybe a way to thin the excess supply out, without feeling like a sneaky, lying horse's patooty. If you told him, and asked to use his extras, would he tattle and/or judge you?

Last edited:
Ehhh...

On the one hand I would say technically yes, it's wrong. It's stealing, which is... you know, wrong. And I think it depends heavily on circumstances (how many you're taking, how many he has on hand at once).

On the other hand, I don't think it's that bad, especially if things are how I'm picturing them... The NHS here often gives huge shipments of diapers at once - A man once sold me 1300 of them left over after his mother died. If you're in a situation where there's boxes of diapers constantly and you take one or two a month, eh. I don't condone going forwards with this or making your plan around stealing your brothers' diapers, you should definitely get your own, but I wouldn't beat yourself up for what you've done in the past.

In short while it's definitely not the worst thing in the world and I wouldn't be too mean to yourself over the ones you've taken in the past or if you slip up and take a couple in the future... I'd say it'd be wrong to continue and wrong to plan your wearing around stealing his diapers. Get your own stash.

Note said:
So your brother is incontinent and you're stealing his supply? I would consider that morally wrong as you should be supplying your own. The very fact that he actually needs them and you don't should be justification enough to not use them, endless supply or not...

I have to agree with this also because stealing diapers is sometimes the easiest way to get caught especially if you do not want to be caught I have done some things I am definently Not proud of but I was lucky enough not to be caught to me stealing is wrong no matter what the reason. Not trying to make you feel bad! I just want you to be aware of the consequences of your actions it is very dangerous to go around stealing things that are not yours. But especially if it comes to diapers you are really taking chances in getting caught and exposed. so my answer to this would be to stop now and find another alternative.

CharliePup said:
Ehhh...

On the one hand I would say technically yes, it's wrong. It's stealing, which is... you know, wrong. And I think it depends heavily on circumstances (how many you're taking, how many he has on hand at once).

On the other hand, I don't think it's that bad, especially if things are how I'm picturing them... The NHS here often gives huge shipments of diapers at once - A man once sold me 1300 of them left over after his mother died. If you're in a situation where there's boxes of diapers constantly and you take one or two a month, eh. I don't condone going forwards with this or making your plan around stealing your brothers' diapers, you should definitely get your own, but I wouldn't beat yourself up for what you've done in the past.

In short while it's definitely not the worst thing in the world and I wouldn't be too mean to yourself over the ones you've taken in the past or if you slip up and take a couple in the future... I'd say it'd be wrong to continue and wrong to plan your wearing around stealing his diapers. Get your own stash.

I'm with Charliepup here. Assuming it's never become a detriment to your brother, it probably isn't a big deal, though I'm not actually condoning it.

The one thing to realize however, is an 'endless supply' does in fact have an end and must be replenished. So, even though it doesn't seem like a big deal to take even one diaper, just think of how it adds up over time. Somebody's paying for those some way and I sort of feel like you're accumulating bad karma by taking them.

If for nothing else, you should stop taking them to clear your own conscience. I like DarkBabyMagician's idea of getting the same diaper and hiding it next to your brother's supply. In that way, you've bought it yourself, it's the same diaper (which I'm hoping is a good brand) and nobody's any the wiser.

Maybe going forward you could help contribute to his insurance payments or something of that nature, to ease your conscience? I agree with some of the others that it's not especially bad, but it is still stealing.

I have a virtually endless supply and have no qualms if my Abel friends "bum" some off me. I would however be pretty pissed if someone was stealing them. Prior to being disabled I had a friend that would stop by my job and steal stuff and I almost went to jail because it always happened during my watch. So its nothing to beat yourself over.the past is the past just moving forward take some of the ecxellent advice hear on how to disguise your use and wear within his.

Note said:
So your brother is incontinent and you're stealing his supply? I would consider that morally wrong as you should be supplying your own. The very fact that he actually needs them and you don't should be justification enough to not use them, endless supply or not...

Yes!
What you are doing is wrong.
I agree with "Note".

I wouldn't call this the worst thing you can possibly do, but yeah. It is wrong and you really should stop and get your own stash. If you slipped up and took one every once in a while, it wouldn't be the end of the world or something to beat yourself up over, just make sure you don't do it again, though you really shouldn't do it at all, especially if you do it frequently cause that stash doesn't just come from thin air and taking from it will cost whoever's paying for it a good chunk of change if you do this enough.

Going outside moral reasons, I'd recommend stopping just for the sake of getting caught. It's bad enough to get outed as an ABDL, but you will have a MUCH harder time getting acceptance for this if this strange deviant fetish that people are already uncomfortable with is now tied to immoral behaviors like stealing. So yeah. Definitely stop it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back