What would you do if you were a giant adult baby or diaper lover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Use your imagination!

I already am giant, Which sucks.
Cute, inexpensive things that fit me do not exist. It's also no fun being taller than my mommies, and am too big to be carried around. (ʘ‿ʘ✿)

i would probably suck my thumb the whole day and use my diapers while watching cartoons cos i would have no choice ..hehehe

I would be an angry giant baby, much like Godzilla, and I would devour all of Cleveland! Then I would stomp over to Washington D. C. and dump my dirty diaper on Congress.

How giant are we talking here? Arguably we're all already giant babies, since we're ~5 times the size of a real baby, yet still running around in diapers. If you mean giant as in Jack and the Beanstalk giant, not much really. I imagine I'd cause quite a scene and then feel terrifically bad about it. Can you imagine trying to find a way to dispose of a diaper that size? Does not sound fun at all. I'd go and look for a way to get back to normal size.

dogboy said:
Then I would stomp over to Washington D. C. and dump my dirty diaper on Congress.

Now, now, dogboy, you wouldn't want to do that. They're entirely full of shit already.

I think it would be really hard to find a diaper that fit. :biggrin:

IttyBit said:
I already am giant, Which sucks.

Me tooo... :p I'm 6'6"

dogboy said:
Then I would stomp over to Washington D. C. and dump my dirty diaper on Congress.

LOL XD

Being giant adult baby..?!
That would be double awkward T_T

I would wear onsies, bibs and mittens. I'd play with legos, hotwheels, and paddycakes. Crawling would be preferred, but toddeling works too. I would have to get used to the taste of babe food. I'd wear velcro and or light up sneakers.

ArchieRoni said:
Now, now, dogboy, you wouldn't want to do that. They're entirely full of shit already.
HAHAHA totally made my day, thanks! :lol:

ArchieRoni said:
:lol: it's funny because it's true, Anyway what do you mean by giant, do you mean basketball player sized people, or Godzilla or King Kong sized, people. I always been fortunate in that regard, because I am so skinny, but I can imagine some people having trouble, the best thing I can do in that situation is, do what one poster said, to wear a diaper, while sucking my thumb, and watching cartoons.

it reminded me of the movie: Honey I blew up the kids :laugh:

DannyBBaby said:
it reminded me of the movie: Honey I blew up the kids :laugh:

Me too, but I'd rather be a giant baby, not giant adult baby XD

The giant baby idea reminds me of an auto insurance commercial, where the guy sees his car as a cute, giant baby. I love that commercial and yes....sigh....it's the diaper.

lol I would say Godzilla like

I would be pretty upset. Of all the improbable things to occur, that that unlikely and unpleasant circumstance should arise would leave me decidedly cranky, which I guess would be in character.

Cry and whine until my proportionally gigantic mother/father comes to calm me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back