Not open for further replies.

noahVmiller

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
today I'm home and feeling very little. Wishing I had some toys to play with like army men, or hot wheels. I was at Walgreens yesterday and the bag of armyman caught my eye.

Anyone else miss playing with childhood toys?

I still have all of my hot wheels but I don't have my tracks any more. I also miss my Lego set I had as a kid.

noahVmiller said:
today I'm home and feeling very little. Wishing I had some toys to play with like army men, or hot wheels. I was at Walgreens yesterday and the bag of armyman caught my eye.

when i was a kid the big thing was imgineex when they first came out you could build your own castle i wish i still had them

noahVmiller said:

Why don't you go buy some? They can't be that expensive.

i used to play with my legos for hours ..i miss them a lot

I used to have a biiiiig box full of toy cars of all sorts. Mostly Hot Wheels. The box "got gifted away". Not by me, that is. I didn't mind much up until recently. Craving to have them all back ;(
But nevermind, I started to stock up again.
20150626_003742_.jpg
You can too.

I still have my meccano set and 3 track train ( lionel train tracks) sets from when I was a big kid. but not to Meany from when I was a little kid.

The only 'toys' I specifically remember playing with, were Lincoln Logs and some type of erector set. I just can't recall playing with toys meant for a younger crowd.

As I am writing this post, I recall playing with buckets and shovels on the Jersey beach.

I never really feel the urge to play with many toys. Every once in awhile maybe a hotwheels if i see one. Most of the time I just play Minecraft or other virtual games.
//It's funny at family reunions all the newer generations like 3-22 year olds can talk about playing MC and all the older adults are like the crap is that

I frequently play with my collection of army men that I've kept around for years. I like playing with the toys because they just bring back memories of a simpler time in life.

What about those red and blue balls that you push all the yellow shapes into....that was nearly as much fun as opening it up so they could just spill all over the place. Well there's that and Mr potato head lol ..... Ok so Lego goes without saying(that's the toy that never ever gets old)

Legos, Legos, and more Legos.

I have legos, although I haven't really used them in a while, also there were a couple others but they were given away.

God, I must have two 20 gallon tubs filled with Legos from my childhood, they're good for cub time.

Just checked my closet and found 2 massive baskets overflowing with old legos. It's great because it just looks like something I forgot to throw away but it happens to be great for AB time.

Also model trains from the Thomas era tend to do the trick.

Two Christmases ago my wife bought me a ton of the little green army men along with the other army things that come with the big sets.

I have G. I. Joe (12"), LEGO, MEGA BLOKS, ARMY MEN, HOT WHEELS, MATCHBOX, TONKA, & BRUDER toys.

I have so many toys, a lot of people think of me as an eternal child so they think nothing of it. Coloring books, crayons, little figures, tons of dinosaurs, foam blocks, play doh and so much more. I even have an art easel and a hello kitty play kitchen!

I do miss to play with my toys but I still have them, Legos and megablocks, it was so fun :eek:

Legos, tech decks, hot wheels, pokemon on gameboy they bring me back. Also mario tennis on gameboy advance- that game was addicting growing up. Can't forget about board games tho, my brother and I had a few that caused drama before we even started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back