Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Little Toys

noahVmiller

Default Little Toys

today I'm home and feeling very little. Wishing I had some toys to play with like army men, or hot wheels. I was at Walgreens yesterday and the bag of armyman caught my eye.

Anyone else miss playing with childhood toys?

I still have all of my hot wheels but I don't have my tracks any more. I also miss my Lego set I had as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by noahVmiller View Post
    today I'm home and feeling very little. Wishing I had some toys to play with like army men, or hot wheels. I was at Walgreens yesterday and the bag of armyman caught my eye.

when i was a kid the big thing was imgineex when they first came out you could build your own castle i wish i still had them

Quote Originally Posted by noahVmiller View Post

Why don't you go buy some? They can't be that expensive.

i used to play with my legos for hours ..i miss them a lot

I used to have a biiiiig box full of toy cars of all sorts. Mostly Hot Wheels. The box "got gifted away". Not by me, that is. I didn't mind much up until recently. Craving to have them all back ;(
    But nevermind, I started to stock up again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150626_003742_.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	24368
    You can too.

I still have my meccano set and 3 track train ( lionel train tracks) sets from when I was a big kid. but not to Meany from when I was a little kid.

The only 'toys' I specifically remember playing with, were Lincoln Logs and some type of erector set. I just can't recall playing with toys meant for a younger crowd.

As I am writing this post, I recall playing with buckets and shovels on the Jersey beach.

I never really feel the urge to play with many toys. Every once in awhile maybe a hotwheels if i see one. Most of the time I just play Minecraft or other virtual games.
    //It's funny at family reunions all the newer generations like 3-22 year olds can talk about playing MC and all the older adults are like the crap is that

I frequently play with my collection of army men that I've kept around for years. I like playing with the toys because they just bring back memories of a simpler time in life.