Unbelievably frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us plastic people Principle Business industries has said that they are not changing the Tranquility ATN's. I wear them when I need a light disposable.I think they are the Cadilac of insurance paid for disposables.

I think I might have mentioned it in one of my incontinence board posts but Ill explain it here
Ive undergone an assessment and in the next few weeks funding should come through
the funding is something like 545 australian dollars and its an annual payment
my assessment and funding have been done through a third party that being Caremmunity
due to this they offer support and I get the benefit of any product from their catalogue with free delivery
http://caremmunitystore.com.au/Products/3/133
Im able to buy anything from that page with my payment however it is worth noting that the pics are outdated and they confirmed that nothing they carry is currently plastic backed
feel free to continue asking questions or making comments and I appreciate the support

bump?

I would go for the Abena Abri Form level 4. Did I see Molicare Super Plus? They are surely still plastic backed? Yeah, I know the rest of the Molicare offering is fabric... Thought the Super Plus was plastic still..?

Andrew

Soakingboy said:
I would go for the Abena Abri Form level 4. Did I see Molicare Super Plus? They are surely still plastic backed? Yeah, I know the rest of the Molicare offering is fabric... Thought the Super Plus was plastic still..?

Andrew

this thread was started because I recieved a sample of the molicares it was plastic backed I ordered a pack they were cloth backed confirmed no mistake the supplier and manufacturer both said the super plus were only cloth now at least in australia
also would you know how many come in a pack of abena?

Plastic-backed, thick Molicares are still available in some markets, including the U.S.A. ( try http://www.xpmedical.com/molicare.html).The "real" Molicares are the Super-Plus model. The original Super-Plus is a design at least 25 years old- it was the first ultra-premium super-thick diaper on the market, and still is one of the best.

stated a million times Im not american they arent available here and importing them would cost an insane amount

I know they aren't the best out there, but they are still better then you think, but the Depends Protection with tabs are plastic backed (at least here in the US) it would seem strange for them to make them with the same name/packaging but cloth backed for other countries.

http://caremmunitystore.com.au/Product/511/3

MandyBear said:
I know they aren't the best out there, but they are still better then you think, but the Depends Protection with tabs are plastic backed (at least here in the US) it would seem strange for them to make them with the same name/packaging but cloth backed for other countries.

http://caremmunitystore.com.au/Product/511/3

the site has some outdated pics they are now cloth backed

saix said:
the site has some outdated pics they are now cloth backed

Awwww! I'm sorry to hear that. I do hope you can find something.
I too just do not like anything cloth backed, they just don't work for me. :(

also I just want to make note since I realised what I said could probably be interpreted the wrong way
but Im not exactly "stuck" with my supplier someone brought it to my attention that it could be read that way so just wanted to make that clear
also talked with someone from my supplier today and apparently the brand vlessi is still making a plastic backed diaper so I might look into that a little
the problem here is that a lot of companies have switched most of the brands to cloth backed and so places are running on old stock and still selling plastic backed until they run out it has been confirmed though that the vlessi type mentioned will continue to be plastic for the forseeable future if not Ill probably stick to cloth backed molicare super plus might stay with it anyway if the vlessi isnt very good
would anyone be able to give info about the cloth molicares
thanks for the support again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back