Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievably frustrated

Default Unbelievably frustrated

UUUUUGGGGHHHH!
    So Ive been talking with a supplier.In the past they sent me a sample for the molicare super plus which was plastic backed and perfect for me.
    before that I was using cloth backed disposables and had leaks and never felt secure so the plastic backed ones were amazing to me I was really pleased
    wore the samples on 2 seperate outings both times held up amazingly well continued to be super happy decide to order a pack.
    pack arrives today. I open it. cloth backed......
    call supplier and find out that molicare has now totally switched to cloth backed along with every single other supplier it is now physically impossible to get plastic backed diapers from my supplier and apparently Im in the minority because everyone else loves cloth backed
    they say the samples I recieved must have been from old stock and now ill just have to see how I go with the cloth backed ones
    suggested booster pads or plastic pants and it seems that plastic pants may end up being necessary but Im so upset about this
    seems that every time I take the smallest step forwards with the incontinence I take a huge one back.. goddamn it

Sorry to hear that ,but there are plenty of suppliers still making plastic backed diapers such as XP Medical with their Absorbency plus and Northshore with the Northshore Supreme(not the air supreme) to name a few.

not in australia and not from my supplier which i have to use
    and adding even more to this day from hell the sizing for the sample of mediums i recieved started at 70 cm whereas these cloth backed ones start at 90 so with me having a 80cm waist these are too big
    damn everything today woke up with horrible pelvic pain and now everything is screwed
    ok supplier talked with manufacturer so it seems that while they have changed what the sizing says on the packet its still the same fit so it should fit and if I downgrade to small ill lose a litre and a half of absorbancy and probably end up leaking so ill have to see how I go with it

Can you change suppliers? I know your frustration because I have to wear and the cloth-like disposables are just not as comfortable to me. Molicare used to be a good diaper, but not only have they gone towards the cloth-like cover, but they have also become thinner and less absorbent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Can you change suppliers? I know your frustration because I have to wear and the cloth-like disposables are just not as comfortable to me. Molicare used to be a good diaper, but not only have they gone towards the cloth-like cover, but they have also become thinner and less absorbent.
    I have to use this supplier and I will say they are a good one
    they are very helpful and I get free delivery. changing supplier isnt possible anyway due to how things are set up and even if it were possible plastic backed still wouldnt be an option and Id be spending ten times more

Quote Originally Posted by saix View Post
    not in australia and not from my supplier which i have to use
    and adding even more to this day from hell the sizing for the sample of mediums i recieved started at 70 cm whereas these cloth backed ones start at 90 so with me having a 80cm waist these are too big
    damn everything today woke up with horrible pelvic pain and now everything is screwed
    Sounds like you need to catch a break. It's a shame you can't use other suppliers.

Australia generally sounds like the range of diapers is not great anyway from what you and others have said before.

I hope you find a solution that works well for you soon. I'm sorry that all I can send you are my best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    Sounds like you need to catch a break. It's a shame you can't use other suppliers.

Australia generally sounds like the range of diapers is not great anyway from what you and others have said before.

I hope you find a solution that works well for you soon. I'm sorry that all I can send you are my best wishes.
    probably end up needing plastic pants but today has just been awful been on the brink of tears Its just hell for me today

Can you get dry 24/7's from your supplier they are still plastic backed

Quote Originally Posted by Rob110 View Post
    Can you get dry 24/7's from your supplier they are still plastic backed
    no its an Australian supplier that buys the products by the container
    http://caremmunitystore.com.au/Products/3/133
    this is what they have and the person I talked to on the phone said Im one of about 5 who prefer plastic backed out of hundreds if not thousands of customers

that was stupid of them to send you a sample of an old product line when the current product line has a significant difference - the point of the sample is to see if you like it AS IS. I'd be insisting on a refund or a replacement with a different product of your choice.

if all they will do is refund you, get a refund for BOTH the order AND the sample (if you had to pay for it) since the sample didn't do it's job either.