Thread: Warm Milk Regression (?)

Default Warm Milk Regression (?)

Hey guys! How are you? Hope you're good! So I have a little story for you.

I don't know if I ever tell you this, but I used to drink from a baby bottle until I was 8. Like, until I was 8 years old, I had a warm bottle of strawberry milk every night. Every night. Of course, I was WAY too old so my parents, not knowing how to deal with that...just took the bottle overnight. Just like that, after 8 years, my baby bottle was gone.

So, I was kind of traumatized by that. I refused to drink milk alone. I mean, I had milk on coffee or cereal, but never a glass of milk. I just didn't like it anymore, not without my bottle.

The reason I'm telling you this now is because tonight my mom thought it would be a good idea to buy strawberry milk. So... guess what I'm drinking now?

I feel kinda regressed, I haven't had strawberry milk since that night 16 years ago... and now I'm having a glass. It feels kind of funny...

I can't remember using a bottle. But I just got a sippy cup again, and it's bringing back a lot of memories of when I use to sleep with a sippy cup of water in bed.

I remember the early 90's when I was a toddler and I drank out of one of those fancy flexible plastic bottles (ya know, like a milk carton only sturdier). While I don't have many memories from my childhood, one that stands out is me watching Tiny Toon Adventures while drinking a bottle of milk. Well recently (last year actually, so not recent I guess) I bought a bottle and when I opened it up, to my surprise it was flexible, so I usally drink out of that one when I regress to a cub mindset.

warm milk bottles are really awesome, i make them exactly like my mom used to, so i feel regressed every time hehe

I remember vividly when my bottles where too cold due to the milk my mother would put a sock on it. It was like a ghetto bottle warmer or something along those lines haha.

YES ^_^ Warm milk, soy-based protein powder and sugar tastes like formula to me.