Black Fabine diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just had a look at the fabine website and the black and original fabine diapers are due to arrive in August. Definitely going to try them out again!

Are they making them in any other size beyond medium?

Gees a diaper that will finally be appropriate for all ocassions Black? Whoop hoo

lets hope they use black tapes this time... those white tapes on black... have they no sense of fashion??? That like toootally clashes!

This is kind of like Apple's Macintosh computers, for years they were always beige or platinum in color, but then they made a black mac and... It crashed and burned, let's just hope that part dosen't happen to fabine.

I don't see the appeal imo... A black diaper? I could see it being used for some BDSM stuff, since a lot of BDSM gear is black, but that's about it. Other than that, eh.

I like the look of those. Will have to get some and try them out. I got some pink ones from DC armor but the artwork on them is a little big.

Kornholyo said:
Are they making them in any other size beyond medium?

They have it twice like the other diapers, i think they just made a mistake and one of them should L

Black is kinda neat. If they were plastic backed...:)

PaddedCube said:
Black is kinda neat. If they were plastic backed...:)

All their releases have been plastic backed.

Trevor said:
All their releases have been plastic backed.

Ok, now that I look at the pictures closer I see that. TY

Will be getting some of the originals they were the first printed nappy i got that didnt suck...cuddlz original ergh

I like the idea of a black diaper. I would definitely order some. So let's say you're wearing a diaper in public and it's white and someone sees it. (Put aside the fact that we should all get over it being the end of the world if the diaper is seen.) People can pretty easily figure out it's a diaper if it is white or even some sort of medical green color. But a black diaper will not compute to ANYONE and their brains will choose something else, like thinking it's underwear....or a garbage bag :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back