Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question for all

Default question for all

has anyone ever in the afternoon felt like taking a nap and with a bottle and listening to nursery songs?

I like nursery songs fairly often, sometimes I have fallen to sleep with them too, granted a lot of my nursery music is Rockaby Baby.

ummm...when I used to work from home I would do that all the time. It was the best thing, I actually looked forward to afternoon naps. The nursery rhymes believe it or not really help you fall asleep, and regress. One time I even took my door off the hinge and propped it up against the side of my bed creating something like a crib. It might be hard to picture but it was legit

I take naps all the time (actually, too many ). I have wanted to get some kiddie CD's or download some tunes but somehow I have never got around to it!

As for a bottle, I've never been able to nurse on a bottle while in bed. Not sure why, just doesn't work for me.

Nothing like some warm milk and a fresh diaper for a good nap.

For me yes on the bottle. But the songs no. What help me fall asleep fast is the Winnie the Pooh (2011). After watching the movie a couple of times, it is so hard to stay awake during the movie. I think that is why my parents had the Winnie the Pooh back in the 70's.

i sometimes have a bottle of milk at night when i cant sleep and it sends me off to sleep pretty fast bielive or not. I am not huge on nursery songs tho, Although i have listened to a select few on youtube channels and they were not as bad as i thought they would be. I kinda enjoyed one about the rain going away and comming back another day hehe.