Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I honestly prefer a mommy and always have. My mommy and grandma were always more accepting of me. My daddy....he got mad really easy. I want a mommy who will care for me and love me unconditionally and won't embarrass me too much.

I have not had either now or in the past but I think I would be more comfortable with a mommy or a female caregiver.

It's the exact opposite of my GP doctor - I rather have a male GP than a female.

Hi Zilla :)

Preferring a Mommy or Daddy really has more to do with ones own sexual orientation.
I see that you are Bi, so I'm guessing you would be open to having either.

I would not solely rest the decision of wanting a Mommy or Daddy on how your actual parents have treated you.
Just because your father was mean to you it does not mean that a Daddy would be the same.
It comes down to what you want out of the relationship and what you are willing to give too.

Generally speaking most see Mommys and Daddys as being very different.
Mommies (stereotypically) being the more caring, nurturing and kinder type and Daddies being the more strict but protecting types.
But Its important to remember that both can be all or some of those things to and for you. :)

Another thing to consider is if you or them would want your relationship to be a sexual one or not.

My personal preference (being mostly Lesbian, lol) would be to find a Mommy, but I am also open to having a Daddy as well.
Although, I much rather find a Girlfriend or Boyfriend that accepted me and my wetting problem.
It would be a bonus if they were to accept and indulge my little personality at times too as we are sort of a package deal, lol. :)

MandyBear said:
Hi Zilla :)

Preferring a Mommy or Daddy really has more to do with ones own sexual orientation.
I see that you are Bi, so I'm guessing you would be open to having either.

I would not solely rest the decision of wanting a Mommy or Daddy on how your actual parents have treated you.
Just because your father was mean to you it does not mean that a Daddy would be the same.
It comes down to what you want out of the relationship and what you are willing to give too.

Generally speaking most see Mommys and Daddys as being very different.
Mommies (stereotypically) being the more caring, nurturing and kinder type and Daddies being the more strict but protecting types.
But Its important to remember that both can be all or some of those things to and for you. :)

Another thing to consider is if you or them would want your relationship to be a sexual one or not.

My personal preference (being mostly Lesbian, lol) would be to find a Mommy, but I am also open to having a Daddy as well.
Although, I much rather find a Girlfriend or Boyfriend that accepted me and my wetting problem.
It would be a bonus if they were to accept and indulge my little personality at times too as we are sort of a package deal, lol. :)

Well, I wouldn't want a sexual relationship with my mommy. I'd just want her to care for me and treat me like the baby girl I want to be.

I dun mind.

I love the idea of having a Daddy a lot more I guess, but when it comes down to it... any Big is a good Big :3

Zillabrony13 said:
Well, I wouldn't want a sexual relationship with my mommy. I'd just want her to care for me and treat me like the baby girl I want to be.

If you are looking for a non sexual more DD/lg or MD/lg relationship I would say give Fetlife a try.

Good Luck and I hope you find your mommy :)

MandyBear said:
If you are looking for a non sexual more DD/lg or MD/lg relationship I would say give Fetlife a try.

Good Luck and I hope you find your mommy :)

What is this Fetlife you speak of?

Having the femboi personality as I do, I would certainly prefer to have guiding caring Daddy figure in my life. And should a sexual realization come about, I would be more than welcome to that part of having a loving Daddy.

We all in life, have different tastes and needs:thumbsup:

Well I have never had a caregiver before but I would prefer to have a mommy. To me they have that touch that daddy's don't have. Also in my experiences I had a mom that was always that loved and cared for me and she still does with the same loving care and affection.

I admit some personal experiences with daddies have made me a little less interested in them. So my answer is a general preference towards Mommies. However I really don't want this to be my preference, because I don't believe there is anything inherently different between the two beyond the gender labels. They should be the same. It's just probably a bad luck of the draw to me, that almost every Daddy I've met has met a certain stereotype.

All the daddies I've met, they seem a little too focused on the dominating aspect of things, rather then actual simple nuturing and affection. Remember that for me this is in general nonsexual, someone more enjoying the thrill of having "power" over a cute girl is kinda.. sketchy to me.

In general, it's made me less excited about daddies.. which I think is a bit sad.

I would prefer a mommy over a daddy. I have not had either yet, but I am most comfortable with sharing the abdl aspect of my life with females instead of males. This is not necessarily accurate to everyone but I usually find females more open minded to something like abdl. Also, what I enjoy most is their generally caring and loving nature. As what I want most is a mommy that loves me and loves making me wear diapers.

Neither Mommy nor Daddy. I don't think I'm looking for that kind of relationship dynamics (Little-Big), as I don't really have a strong AB side (or my "baby"/LG self is a bit too old for that). And in spite of all the girly part, I don't think I would enjoy being very submissive / being the baby in a relationship, but nor would I enjoy being the dominant / caregiver 100% of time.

So perhaps my perfect partner would be a Sister, kind of, maybe a "Younger" Sister, but I would still want it to be a relationship of equals and any AB/DL part to be only a small part of it.

Furthermore, while I probably wouldn't have a problem changing diapers and stuff if I get really close to someone, I'm still not sure whether or how much I want the relationship to be sexual. My position on the asexuality scale is my biggest puzzle at the moment, I just know it's not 0 and not 100, but no idea where I really am. And whether I want a relationship in the first place. I suspect that I got used to the comfort and freedom of single life so much that it would be hard for me to adjust to something else and I'm notoriously commitment shy.

I certainly wouldn't want to be with someone who would not be OK with my girly side, that I may wear a skirt at home and things like that. If I had to hide things from a partner than there's no point in a relationship.

TLDR No Daddy, no Mommy, I'm a lost case :)

I can't actually have either, so I switch between parent and cub modes when I roleplay (like, I might be changing myself and pretending it's bring done by a caretaker, or I might be fed or given a bottle). I actually prefer a strong, and loving, yet firm daddy fox figure to keep me in my place as a sissy, but still love and play with me like any other mother or father.

I couldn't do it with a daddy. Especially after everything I've been through with my own dad - I don't think I could bring myself to submit to a "daddy" it would be way to hard and awkward. I've never been much of a "guys guy" except in college when I did everything and anything I could to ensure I wouldn't be a loner like I was all through middle and high school.

Guys have always "burned" me, they've hurt me physically and emotionally. I am already a sensitive person as it is so a lot of times I feel like I can better relate to a female in conversation than a male. I get intimated by males very easily - but at the same time males bring out the dominance in me.

To answer your question in the most long winded way possible - I would only ever want a mommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back