Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Do you prefer a mommy or a daddy?

  1. #1

    Default Do you prefer a mommy or a daddy?

    I honestly prefer a mommy and always have. My mommy and grandma were always more accepting of me. My daddy....he got mad really easy. I want a mommy who will care for me and love me unconditionally and won't embarrass me too much.

  2. #2

    Default

    I have not had either now or in the past but I think I would be more comfortable with a mommy or a female caregiver.

    It's the exact opposite of my GP doctor - I rather have a male GP than a female.

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi Zilla

    Preferring a Mommy or Daddy really has more to do with ones own sexual orientation.
    I see that you are Bi, so I'm guessing you would be open to having either.

    I would not solely rest the decision of wanting a Mommy or Daddy on how your actual parents have treated you.
    Just because your father was mean to you it does not mean that a Daddy would be the same.
    It comes down to what you want out of the relationship and what you are willing to give too.

    Generally speaking most see Mommys and Daddys as being very different.
    Mommies (stereotypically) being the more caring, nurturing and kinder type and Daddies being the more strict but protecting types.
    But Its important to remember that both can be all or some of those things to and for you.

    Another thing to consider is if you or them would want your relationship to be a sexual one or not.

    My personal preference (being mostly Lesbian, lol) would be to find a Mommy, but I am also open to having a Daddy as well.
    Although, I much rather find a Girlfriend or Boyfriend that accepted me and my wetting problem.
    It would be a bonus if they were to accept and indulge my little personality at times too as we are sort of a package deal, lol.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MandyBear View Post
    Hi Zilla

    Preferring a Mommy or Daddy really has more to do with ones own sexual orientation.
    I see that you are Bi, so I'm guessing you would be open to having either.

    I would not solely rest the decision of wanting a Mommy or Daddy on how your actual parents have treated you.
    Just because your father was mean to you it does not mean that a Daddy would be the same.
    It comes down to what you want out of the relationship and what you are willing to give too.

    Generally speaking most see Mommys and Daddys as being very different.
    Mommies (stereotypically) being the more caring, nurturing and kinder type and Daddies being the more strict but protecting types.
    But Its important to remember that both can be all or some of those things to and for you.

    Another thing to consider is if you or them would want your relationship to be a sexual one or not.

    My personal preference (being mostly Lesbian, lol) would be to find a Mommy, but I am also open to having a Daddy as well.
    Although, I much rather find a Girlfriend or Boyfriend that accepted me and my wetting problem.
    It would be a bonus if they were to accept and indulge my little personality at times too as we are sort of a package deal, lol.
    Well, I wouldn't want a sexual relationship with my mommy. I'd just want her to care for me and treat me like the baby girl I want to be.

  5. #5

    Default

    I dun mind.

    I love the idea of having a Daddy a lot more I guess, but when it comes down to it... any Big is a good Big :3

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zillabrony13 View Post
    Well, I wouldn't want a sexual relationship with my mommy. I'd just want her to care for me and treat me like the baby girl I want to be.
    If you are looking for a non sexual more DD/lg or MD/lg relationship I would say give Fetlife a try.

    Good Luck and I hope you find your mommy

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MandyBear View Post
    If you are looking for a non sexual more DD/lg or MD/lg relationship I would say give Fetlife a try.

    Good Luck and I hope you find your mommy
    What is this Fetlife you speak of?

  8. #8

    Default

    Having the femboi personality as I do, I would certainly prefer to have guiding caring Daddy figure in my life. And should a sexual realization come about, I would be more than welcome to that part of having a loving Daddy.

    We all in life, have different tastes and needs

  9. #9

    Default

    Well I have never had a caregiver before but I would prefer to have a mommy. To me they have that touch that daddy's don't have. Also in my experiences I had a mom that was always that loved and cared for me and she still does with the same loving care and affection.

  10. #10

    Default

    I admit some personal experiences with daddies have made me a little less interested in them. So my answer is a general preference towards Mommies. However I really don't want this to be my preference, because I don't believe there is anything inherently different between the two beyond the gender labels. They should be the same. It's just probably a bad luck of the draw to me, that almost every Daddy I've met has met a certain stereotype.

    All the daddies I've met, they seem a little too focused on the dominating aspect of things, rather then actual simple nuturing and affection. Remember that for me this is in general nonsexual, someone more enjoying the thrill of having "power" over a cute girl is kinda.. sketchy to me.

    In general, it's made me less excited about daddies.. which I think is a bit sad.

Similar Threads

  1. Do you consider a daddy/mommy as a bf or gf?
    By Toddy in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18-Nov-2010, 05:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.