Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
If you could design your nursery any way you wished, what would it be like?

Mine would be designed to be hidden in my house. I would even go as far as removing the room from the blueprints. The floor would be sunken, making the room some where between 7 feet to 10 feet. That should help me feel smaller. I'm still thinking how to redesign the crib, but something will come up. I was thinking of adding a swing into the plans, or even a bouncer. If I can find one I would place a ballpit. To help keep things hidden I'd place a washing machine along with a huge tub. Maybe even a in larged door with a raised knob behind which would be a normal door. Also a large changing table with maybe a ladder to get on top. Another thing I would like to have a bunch custom onesies modeled after my favorite characters or animals. Like a hoodied orange onesie with twin tails and fox ears, modeled after Tails. I adore Tails. I would also model one after Raichu and another few modeled off of Charizard and Mega man. I honestly could go on and on and on..........

DarkBabyMagicain said:
Mine would be designed to be hidden in my house. I would even go as far as removing the room from the blueprints. The floor would be sunken, making the room some where between 7 feet to 10 feet. That should help me feel smaller. I'm still thinking how to redesign the crib, but something will come up. I was thinking of adding a swing into the plans, or even a bouncer. If I can find one I would place a ballpit. To help keep things hidden I'd place a washing machine along with a huge tub. Maybe even a in larged door with a raised knob behind which would be a normal door. Also a large changing table with maybe a ladder to get on top. Another thing I would like to have a bunch custom onesies modeled after my favorite characters or animals. Like a hoodied orange onesie with twin tails and fox ears, modeled after Tails. I adore Tails. I would also model one after Raichu and another few modeled off of Charizard and Mega man. I honestly could go on and on and on..........
Imagine if you had to sell the house for some reason and the next owner discovered your nursery. XD

All the lights would be on dimmers. It'd have sparkly pinks, yellows, purples and oranges, with plenty of gems and crystals. 3D Hearts, stars, and music notes would be the theme. I'd have a few Little outfits, custom cloth diaper supply included, and a small closet to keep them in. Everything would be scaled up, sunken floor, vaulted ceiling, as big a room as possible. I'd like some giant soft blocks made. I'd like real musical instruments, painted in a kiddy way, and a huge TV with all the video games, movies and shows I like. There'd be plenty of art supplies in the cubbies and books on the shelves, with a bean bag chair, blankets and pillows in the reading area. There'd be toy box, duh. There'd be a bunch of balloons that'd never pop. A bubble machine would be awesome! The cork floors wouldn't clash with the color scheme, and would be interactive. (Letters or roads for toy cars, that kinda thing) Cork is softer than any other wood, so falling and crawling wouldn't hurt me, but not sticky on my wheels like carpet. It'd have monogrammed dutch doors (The kind that's like top door and a bottom door, that open & close independently of each other, ya know?) There'd be a vestibular swing, (basically, a swing that spins) a ball pit, excercise balls, an adaptive rocking horse (foot straps, a seatbelt, and a high back, so I don't fall.) easy access to my adaptive trike, and I'd build an orange Jolly Jumper with Tigger stripes. Yeah, think, "Theraplay," I really wanna sleep in the middle of a translucent sphere. For some reason, bars :eek!: me. So do changing tables, so a folding therapy mat platform instead.

Last edited:
Zillabrony13 said:
Imagine if you had to sell the house for some reason and the next owner discovered your nursery. XD

I'll have a plan for that contingency by that time if it were to happen.

A hidden nursery or playground would be so great indeed, I would love a room with a playground a maze with a ball pit, it would be the best thing ever, a lot of footed sleepers, plushies and videogames, pure awesomeness

I like DarkBabyMagicain room sound like it would be a fun place to play

The walls would be light periwinkle, it would have large windows to allow lots of natural sunlight. Hanging from the ceiling would be a doggy themed mobile and a plush net filled with plush. The crib would be big to accommodate me and filled with soft, light purple bedding and some more plush of choice. A big wooden change table in light purple would be in a corner and in a cupboard would be a stash of diapers, bottles and along with lots of toys (blocks, animals) and books to color and read! The floor would be cream and long pile, nice and soft for playing on. There would be a table and chairs to sit at and draw or play as well... one can dream!

Anywhere would be home with mommy

Mine would be pink with various pictures on the walls. The usual baby/toddler furniture and a toy box for my toys and shelves for my dolls and plushies. The rug would be thick and soft for sitting or going barefoot, glow-in-the-dark stickers and a mobile for my crib. Of course there would also be CD’s, DVD’s and books, all of various Disney themes and a closet full of baby dresses and a dresser full of diapers and other clothing.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
All the lights would be on dimmers. It'd have sparkly pinks, yellows, purples and oranges, with plenty of gems and crystals. 3D Hearts, stars, and music notes would be the theme. I'd have a few Little outfits, custom cloth diaper supply included, and a small closet to keep them in. Everything would be scaled up, sunken floor, vaulted ceiling, as big a room as possible. I'd like some giant soft blocks made. I'd like real musical instruments, painted in a kiddy way, and a huge TV with all the video games, movies and shows I like. There'd be plenty of art supplies in the cubbies and books on the shelves, with a bean bag chair, blankets and pillows in the reading area. There'd be toy box, duh. There'd be a bunch of balloons that'd never pop. A bubble machine would be awesome! The cork floors wouldn't clash with the color scheme, and would be interactive. (Letters or roads for toy cars, that kinda thing) Cork is softer than any other wood, so falling and crawling wouldn't hurt me, but not sticky on my wheels like carpet. It'd have monogrammed dutch doors (The kind that's like top door and a bottom door, that open & close independently of each other, ya know?) There'd be a vestibular swing, (basically, a swing that spins) a ball pit, excercise balls, an adaptive rocking horse (foot straps, a seatbelt, and a high back, so I don't fall.) easy access to my adaptive trike, and I'd build an orange Jolly Jumper with Tigger stripes. Yeah, think, "Theraplay," I really wanna sleep in the middle of a translucent sphere. For some reason, bars :eek!: me. So do changing tables, so a folding therapy mat platform instead.

You described some good ideas for a Nursery that would accommodate an Autistic like me.

caitianx said:
You described some good ideas for a Nursery that would accommodate an Autistic like me.
Yep, CP/ASD theraplay space. That's what, "SpAzpie," means, part spaz, part Aspie. I'm a happy member of the club. :eek:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:

I forgot to mention a few things. The balls for the ball pit would be a bit bigger, and if that ball pit also just so happened to be a bounce house with a slide to get into the balls, so be it! If there were a way to project colored lights on the wall and control the colors, brightness, and movement speed, so as not to trigger seizures or discomfort, in a way that resembled a kaleidoscope or fireworks without any loud noise I'd want that. Also, there're 2 particular therapy balls. https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...v4f5vg&.crumb=HbbS0d6Jt2l&fr=ipad&fr2=piv-web https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...2l&fr=ipad&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com The balls inside jingle.

We didn't mean to thread jack, if that's what happened. If anyone else wants to tell us about their dream nursery feel free.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Yep, CP/ASD theraplay space. That's what, "SpAzpie," means, part spaz, part Aspie. I'm a happy member of the club. :eek:

I forgot to mention a few things. The balls for the ball pit would be a bit bigger, and if that ball pit also just so happened to be a bounce house with a slide to get into the balls, so be it! If there were a way to project colored lights on the wall and control the colors, brightness, and movement speed, so as not to trigger seizures or discomfort, in a way that resembled a kaleidoscope or fireworks without any loud noise I'd want that. Also, there're 2 particular therapy balls. https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...v4f5vg&.crumb=HbbS0d6Jt2l&fr=ipad&fr2=piv-web https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...2l&fr=ipad&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com The balls inside jingle.

Yesterday my friend, I was at the grand opening of the new developmentally disabled day program facilities of a local non-profit organization in Haverhill, MA. Their "Sensory Therapy Room" is state of the art for Autism Sensory Therapy, with the best equipment now available.

I was there to represent the Aspie-run non-profit organization I am on the Board of Directors of.

Mine would be just below the basement, like I don't know, maybe 4 feet deep, with a secret entrance behind the furnace, by way of a twisty slide. And in that nursery, I'd have:

• wood-paneled walls on two sides (north/south)
Ni Hao, Kai-Lan, Dragon Tales, Pokémon, Digimon, MLP, Super Mario Bros. and The Backyardigans wall decorations on two creme-white walls (east/west)
• a wooden changing table with front steps, situated in the upper right corner of the room, stocked with ABU Super Dry Kids and Bambino Classicos diapers
• a big screen TV (cable-ready) in the lower left hand corner of the room, with shelves and shelves of videos and DVDs galore
• an oak ABDL crib, complete with a PioPioPio mobile (playing "Rock-A-Bye Baby"), near the changing table
• a closet full of cartoon clothes and Health-Tex clothes, custom-made in my size
• toys right up the wazoo (balls, blocks, plushes, crib toys, action figures, building sets, Micro Machines, Fisher-Price, playground stuff—everything from A to Z!)
• beanbag chairs
• a modular sofa
• a kitchenette, sectioned off in the lower right hand corner of the room
• a couple of ABDL highchairs
• a stereo system, complete with CDs, tapes and records (many of them kiddie, with some rock and jazz here and there)
• a big-@$$ bookcase chock full of coloring books, board books, Picturebacks, Jellybean Books—the whole nine yards!
• shelves of art supplies along one wall
• a computer desk

Seriously, I could go on all day...

I would like my nursery to have pink carpet and I would like it to have a princess them. I would also like to have a crib and a changing table to fit me and I would like to have a place for all of the plushies I would have.

An adult-sized nursery always starts with "a crib"...
I want a steel Hard Manufacturing Company "Stockton" bed with crib-type side safety rails.
The headboard and footboard would have 'Thomas the Tank Engine" on them.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.hardmfg.com/home-care/stockton-age-appropriate-youth-bed/
Here is the web page describing this "institutional" crib-type bed:

I would like something the same as all these great ideas.
To me size matters I think every thing big enough to make me look the size of a toddler. With the crib walls big enough and strong enough to hold double my weight. The crib would have plenty stuffed animals,blankets and pillows,
I would like cork flooring like Sp's so it's soft but dose not slow things down. I would like a tv with xbox and different movies and games. A ball pit except instead of balls some kind of foam and like swimming pool size. Huge closest filled with all kinds of toddler like clothing. And it will all be hidden by a secret stair case.(I'm not telling how) it's a secret:p

flyinbaby said:
To me size matters I think every thing big enough to make me look the size of a toddler.

[video=youtube;II0er7TmkS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II0er7TmkS8[/video]

How to become smaller :D

-Crib
-Changing table/area in the corner of the room
-Toys and a toybox

Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back