Status
Not open for further replies.

Undisclosed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
UPDATE! I've talked with the person I am planning on doing this with and we wanted to be sure that we aren't missing any important steps before we actually go through with this. The last post on this thread talks about everything we've done to this point. Thanks so much!

So if any of you have seen/read the previous thread I've posted then you will know that I currently have the oppertunity to experiment with my AB side with someone I know and trust. As someone who has never revealed this side of me to anyone this is a great chance and I'm fairly convinced I'm going to go through with it.

As a DL primarily though I have a few qualms with the whole thing. Firstly, part of me is scared that I won't find regressing enjoyable or at least as enjoyable as I would have imagined it. I understand that actually doing and thinking about it are different worlds but I still can't shake the nerves. I think most of it is from normal apprehension to a new (potentially embarrassing) situation but it still bothers me a little. When I think about it I feel that in would enjoy regressing but I keep second guessing myself =/

The other issue I think arises is the fact that I'm not sure where to start. Obviously we have started to discuss our limits and will go over them before anything is actually done. At this moment I'm more concerned as to what we would do when the time actually comes.

This is the point that I ask for the more experienced members of the community for suggestions. Mainly I want to ask how we should start; day one, nothing else done before. I want to test the waters and determine if this is something I want to continue and I feel having a set of suggestions for activities or things of that matter would be integral for that. Any and all suggestions and/or recomondations are appreciated. Thank you all in advanced!

Last edited:
Well, I would probably start by trying out bottle feeding. You might consider getting a bottle at the store and trying it out before hand to see how you like it. I personally like this model because it is easy to nurse from, and it is easily available if you want to buy it at walmart or some grocery stores. http://www.amazon.com/Playtex-Free-Ventaire-Bottle-Count/dp/B00005BTNA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435132867&sr=8-2&keywords=baby+bottle+vent+air

You might also consider getting a stuffed animal that you might like, and bringing it with you as a comfort item, it might just make it a little easier to get into the regression, and to feel safe.

A word of warning: If you are into alcohol, stay away from it. It might be tempting to use it to loosen up and relax. That even might work when you both are comfortable in your roles, to speed up session progress. But not the first few times. The day after you might come to the conclusion, that it wasn' you but that your actions were driven by the high. You might turn your back and never look at your little side again out of embarrassment. That'd be a shame, wouldn't it?

Take it slow and let the mood build bit by bit to slip comfortably into your roles. No need to rush. No "come in, sit down and bottlefeed". You can start by curling up together and let your friend caress your hair.

Communication is key to prevent any uncomfortable feelings. Before (as you already did), DURING (important at least the first few times) and after your meeting.

It all depends on how you're going to roleplay and what your friend wants to get out of it. I wonder, does she actually want you to "regress" as such?

Being that you're a DL, could you play it like she decides seeing as how you like diapers, she is going to completely baby you? That way you can seem apprehensive about it and "protest" in the course of play and it wont be out of place. You can be "coerced" into the ab side of it. She can get her Mommy side out by being firm and comforting with you, encouraging you past your apprehension and towards accepting it. Maybe have her start by diapering you, then stay like that for a while and get comfortable. Then have her playfully give you a pacifier. You can protest it if you want or just relent to "satisfy her". Then have her build from there in that sort of fashion with other AB aspects.

I think that would be how I'd approach the situation.

Tyger said:
Well, I would probably start by trying out bottle feeding. You might consider getting a bottle at the store and trying it out before hand to see how you like it.
When we first talked about it this was the first idea that she had. I think it would be a good place to start but I agree that I should get my hands on one to try it before hand. The only question I have about the bottle toy suggested was if it does have a big enough nipple and flow rate for an adult?
Tyger said:
You might also consider getting a stuffed animal that you might like, and bringing it with you as a comfort item, it might just make it a little easier to get into the regression, and to feel safe.
This is another one of those ideas I was thinking about. This would be a good idea to get into the role and have some comfort.
BenTennyson said:
A word of warning: If you are into alcohol, stay away from it.
Luckily, neither her nor I are into alcohol but thank you for the warning =)
BenTennyson said:
Take it slow and let the mood build bit by bit to slip comfortably into your roles. No need to rush. No "come in, sit down and bottlefeed". You can start by curling up together and let your friend caress your hair.
Communication is key to prevent any uncomfortable feelings. Before (as you already did), DURING (important at least the first few times) and after your meeting.
Both of these points sound good. I will definitely have to talk to her about the whole easing into things. I presume you mean that we should simply let the whole feeding thing happen when the time feels right rather than right away?
MyLastWords said:
I wonder, does she actually want you to "regress" as such? Being that you're a DL, could you play it like she decides seeing as how you like diapers, she is going to completely baby you? That way you can seem apprehensive about it and "protest" in the course of play and it wont be out of place. You can be "coerced" into the ab side of it. She can get her Mommy side out by being firm and comforting with you, encouraging you past your apprehension and towards accepting it. Maybe have her start by diapering you, then stay like that for a while and get comfortable. Then have her playfully give you a pacifier. You can protest it if you want or just relent to "satisfy her". Then have her build from there in that sort of fashion with other AB aspects.
This doesn't seem like a bad idea. I'm not sure how she would feel about that type of easing in (she tends to be a bit of a fast mover) but we can definitely talk about it. I think that would probably also help quell some of my adversity to the situation so that's a plus. Thanks for the great approach!

Wow guys I just can't begin to thank you all for the amazing responses in just one night! It really does mean a lot to a first-timer like me. I'm so glad I decided to take this route =)

Undisclosed said:
I presume you mean that we should simply let the whole feeding thing happen when the time feels right rather than right away?
Exactly. Since going too fast could potentionally make either of you feel awkward. Or not.
A slow approach can have the effect of neither of you having the courage to make the next step. And that will feel awkward as well. Thats why you need to communicate your feelings and desires during your meeting as well. I think that won't be much of a problem if you are that close as you said.

Of course Tygers and MyLastWords approaches are great choices as well. It totally depends on both your characters and preferences.

My wife did a roleplay with me once. (Then she announced she could not do it again.) To have her diaper me was absolutely wonderful. I think you have a real treat in store there. It took me right into babyhood, even though I did not realize I was more than DL. I slept through the night that way, and during the night our young baby cried out. I was surprised, thinking to myself, "I thought I was the baby!".

One thing I found was a mood breaker was if I talked, even trying to talk as a baby. Just did not come out right for me, and fouled the mood for me. Might have contributed to putting her off about it, I just don't know. So I would suggest that in the early stages, open your mouth only for food, drink, or pacifier, (except as stated above if there is something that needs to be cleared up right now). Make sounds and reach for what you want, but hold off on the talking. This would also give her power as the mommy. As time goes on, you may find your baby voice and learn to use it properly.

She has a desire to be a dominant, so I would give her total authority in the game, except for the case of crossing impossible lines.

Coloring can be a good activity for a little boy, supervised by the adult. In the future, maybe fingerpainting. Messy and fun. Gives her plenty of room to keep you from getting out of control.

I find that hugging my stuffed monkey feels very childish and comforting.

I wish you lots of fun.

BenTennyson said:
Going too fast could potentionally make either of you feel awkward. Or not.
A slow approach can have the effect of neither of you having the courage to make the next step.
It is a slippery slope isn't it? I plan on discussing this and probably just outright sharing these conversations I've had with you guys with her so she can understand separately from me. That way we can both have an honest discussion as to what sounds good and what doesn't for each of us.
BlueGrey said:
I think you have a real treat in store there. It took me right into babyhood, even though I did not realize I was more than DL.
This is a great thing to hear considering my worries =)
BlueGrey said:
One thing I found was a mood breaker was if I talked, even trying to talk as a baby. So I would suggest that in the early stages, open your mouth only for food, drink, or pacifier, (except as stated above if there is something that needs to be cleared up right now). Make sounds and reach for what you want, but hold off on the talking. This would also give her power as the mommy. She has a desire to be a dominant, so I would give her total authority in the game, except for the case of crossing impossible lines.
When I first discussed it with her I was saying how I would probably just give her a list of my yes's and no's and then just let her have the control. When it comes to the whole talking thing I myself was thinking how that would probably break the illusion so I think I'll take your advice on that one.
BlueGrey said:
Coloring can be a good activity for a little boy, supervised by the adult. In the future, maybe fingerpainting. Messy and fun. Gives her plenty of room to keep you from getting out of control.
This is a good idea; I'll have to look into those.
BlueGrey said:
I find that hugging my stuffed monkey feels very childish and comforting.
I wish you lots of fun.
I've been thinking since I saw some of the previous posts about what type of stuffed animal I would get and since I'm a bit of a furry (not really a babyfur at this stage but who knows?) I was considering getting one of my species (wolf). Thanks a lot for the advice and the good wishes!

Man I'm still completely overwhelmed at the amount of support you're all giving a complete newbie; it's really helping more than you all could imagine.

I've posted this on my other thread so I thought I would post it here too just so everyone who's been helping me out is aware:
"Hey everyone who's keeping up with me! Just so you know I plan to start posting my updates on my blog rather than this thread since it is much easier and I won't feel like I'm hogging the forum space =P If you want to keep hearing about how things between my friend and I are going just head on over to my blog were I will be posting updates as they happen!

Thanks again for all the support so far =3"

Even though I'm moving my updates to my blog I'm still more than open to more first-timer advice from you experienced supporters =) The main thing I'm trying to figure out now is what type of bottle and pacifier I should purchase. I'm sure you all have more experience using these so I figure you guys have particular brands to stay away from or ones that are just perfect. I've been looking myself but not everything can be gleaned from a page that is advertising to someone who won't be using the product =P

Undisclosed said:
When we first talked about it this was the first idea that she had. I think it would be a good place to start but I agree that I should get my hands on one to try it before hand. The only question I have about the bottle toy suggested was if it does have a big enough nipple and flow rate for an adult?

That specific one is the best that you can get for an adult that isn't online, at least in my knowledge. It still is a baby sized teat, but the silicone as a whole is a pretty large piece that you can pretty comfortably put your mouth against and not hit against plastic. Personally I find it a very comfortable bottle to drink from, and I think the flow rate is really nice because of the vent in the back, In fact, I think the flow rate is just as good as the adult baby size bottle nipples.

Alright. It's a pretty good price too so I think I'm going to try that one. I am able to order from online suppliers but I would have to worry about how it shows up on the card as a charge. I don't want this getting tracked back =P In that respect it definitely is better to have the opportunity to get my hands on it at the store so thanks for the suggestion =)

I'm still looking for a good pacifier if anyone has any suggestions?

I've only purchased one pacifier before that was from Aww So Cute. The nipple is pretty large compared to an infant pacifier, which makes it a lot more comfortable IMO because it feels appropriate.

I figured I was going to have to get that online since the sizing would be pretty different. I've heard that Nuk's are pretty good so I'm considering looking for one of them.

I would just go to the local store and look at the pacifiers there. I would get the largest size they sell. The cost is low and will give you an idea about the size. Many people find this size satisfactory, others will want a larger nipple. However, you will than need to order online because they typically are not carried in stores (although medical supply stores are likely to have adult sized non-descript pacifiers).

Id definitely recommend an AwwSoCute as a good starter dummy. They're a far better size than any baby dummy and a lot cheaper than any of the other adult ones on the market. Use one of their discount codes and you'll usually get one for around $10.

Something else you should do. Just a suggestion. You need a cute Avatar image for your profile. I would love to put a "pretend" face to your "undisclosed" name. :tongueout:

BabyDenise said:
I would just go to the local store and look at the pacifiers there. I would get the largest size they sell. The cost is low and will give you an idea about the size. However, you will than need to order online because they typically are not carried in stores (although medical supply stores are likely to have adult sized non-descript pacifiers).
I was thinking about just going out to a pharmacy store and picking up both the bottle that was suggested, some wipes, and a pacifier in the biggest size. If it doesn't work well for me then I can always order another one online. Thanks for the info =)
MyLastWords said:
Id definitely recommend an AwwSoCute as a good starter dummy. They're a far better size than any baby dummy and a lot cheaper than any of the other adult ones on the market. Use one of their discount codes and you'll usually get one for around $10.
The only issue I have with getting stuff from anywhere other than Amazon is that I still use a credit card that bills to my father. I don't want him being curious about a charge and googling the company... that could be bad XD If the one that I get at the store either today or tomorrow isn't satisfactory I will definitely look into it. Thanks for the insight =)
Little2Roo said:
Something else you should do. Just a suggestion. You need a cute Avatar image for your profile. I would love to put a "pretend" face to your "undisclosed" name. :tongueout:
The only difficulty with that is the fact that I'm a terrible artist. I would use my fursona (even though it isn't a babyfur) but I don't have any drawings of him yet. I would just find something else unrelated to diapers and age-play and furries but I'm not sure about how the fair-use policy on ADISC works; I don't want to be "stealing" another person's work =P

EDIT: I re-read through the rules and it doesn't really mention anything about fair use so I think I'm going to go avatar hunting now. If it breaks any of the rules I'll just remove it later.

Undisclosed said:
I would just find something else unrelated to diapers and age-play and furries but I'm not sure about how the fair-use policy on ADISC works; I don't want to be "stealing" another person's work =P

EDIT: I re-read through the rules and it doesn't really mention anything about fair use so I think I'm going to go avatar hunting now. If it breaks any of the rules I'll just remove it later.

As long as it isn't someone else's art / commission (either their personal drawing or a picture they paid for), you should be ok. Best to ask a mod tho. I'm not a mod. I've seen instances here in the forums where someone took someone else's art that they either drew or paid for, & used it as an avatar. Not cool. They had to remove it.

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to talk to the mods before I do anything =)

Alright so we discussed a bunch of this stuff and are nearly ready to take the step into actually going through with a date. I felt that it would be best if I asked everyone here if we had missed anything important before we actually set it all up!

Firstly we have talked about limits and exchanged our hard and soft limits with each other. We (mostly her) did the proper research and preparation and feel ready (as we'll ever be) to do this safely and well. We've concluded that while we may feel a bit awkward about this whole thing it is something that we want to at least try. In addition I have discussed with her that she should have a plan for the time we spend such that we have a clear starting and ending point. Finally, we discussed changing schedules and rules, both of which are set. If there's anything we missed or any last minute suggestions I would love to hear them.

Thanks again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back