28" waist and no size small diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Its so rare to find anything that works good, only thing that fits really good is tranquility small. I tried all these medium sized abdl diapers and they all are quite huge! Why is there no size small option? Any ideas of something i can do to make the size mediums work without reconstruction?

I believe the Molicares come in small unless something has changed. Maybe look into those?

I'm not sure how to manipulate mediums to work smaller unfortunately

Dry 24/7 has a small option

Overstock.com sells them mad cheap

A lot of brands don't have that size, but some will fit 28 inches perfectly. Molicare and Dry 24/7 small fits me but Tena's small are a bit too tight.

shane3498 said:
Its so rare to find anything that works good, only thing that fits really good is tranquility small. I tried all these medium sized abdl diapers and they all are quite huge! Why is there no size small option?

To be fair, most people that need a small adult diaper can fit into the largest baby diapers.

Also you have to look at the demographic, the number of people in that narrow size range is pretty small by comparison with those that are outside it. Manufacturers will target larger markets more heavily than smaller markets.

http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/fitteds1/northshore-youth-briefs.html

"Uniquely designed tab-style diaper for children, teens and adults, who have outgrown the baby diaper sizes and have trouble finding an adult size that fits properly. Fits thinner legs better than X-Small and Small adult sizes. Ideal for shorter torso."

Northshore are already known for being smaller than average anyway. And they're known for being a fairly good quality diaper with high capacity. No front/rear elastic unfortunately.

http://xpmedical.com/abriform-premium.html

they sell both small AND x-small. x-xmall claims to start at 20", and that's too small for some babies!

I'm also 28" waist (damn swim team) and I've really liked the small sized Northshore diapers. They're quickly becoming my go-to diaper. I haven't tried fitting into baby diapers recently simply because its actually MORE complicated for me to get storebought baby diapers than it is online, ordered diapers at the moment (due to living situation). But the Northshores have really been great.

I also have this problem, same waist size but I don't have any options, and I agree, medium diapers are huge :| your best bet would be those northshore diapers

I'm of similar waist and hip dimensions (29 inch waist, 31 inch hips), and I've found the following diapers to work:

Tena slip maxi small: http://xpmedical.com/tena.html

Molicare super plus small: http://xpmedical.com/molicare.html

Dry 24/7 small: http://xpmedical.com/dry247.html (these are slightly bigger than the other smalls, which is perfect for me but possibly undesirable for anyone smaller)

Northshore size small (cloth backed but not too bad): http://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-airsupreme-briefs.html

Abena S4 (absorbency is fine but they suffer from all of the cloth backed issues): http://xpmedical.com/abriform-premium.html

I've also done just fine getting most mediums to work (abena, molicare, XP, tena), the key is to try and cinch it up everywhere. Just make sure the waistband is tight enough not to fall down, and the leg openings are loose enough to not stretch or pop the tapes if you flex your leg. The pocket that will get created in the bottom of the diaper is actually beneficial to you, as it gives liquids a place to go that isn't straight out the leg openings.

I've been trying to find some small adult diapers as well, In stores.... the joys of not having a way to get things shipped without parents finding out.

I would LOVE to have a 28" waist. That hasn't happened since High School LOL

ABU now has small diapers!

molicare super plus is my vote..pampers underjams would work for you too..

Blake said:
ABU now has small diapers!

The reformed ABU looks much more professional! They're talking this up right now.

Size-Small-Slider.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DarkBabyMagicain said:
Dry 24/7 has a small option

Was just going to suggest that one ^_^

Definitely the best size small you can get in my experience. I switched from Abena M4s to Dry 24/7 Smalls.
Better fit means better performance

- - - Updated - - -

Syringomyelia said:
I would LOVE to have a 28" waist. That hasn't happened since High School LOL

I'm a guy and I have a figure that made cheerleaders in highschool envious, they wanted my legs too.

As a guy that hurt my "man pride"
I hate being skinny

- - - Updated - - -

computerProgrammer said:
I've been trying to find some small adult diapers as well, In stores.... the joys of not having a way to get things shipped without parents finding out.

You can request from the distributor or post office that any package that arrives for you can only be picked up by you, and to NOT have the package door delivered but to be picked up at the post office.

Molicares come in small, and that's usually my go-to option.

I have a 26" waist, so I used to fret a lot over AB-specific diapers not coming in a size small. After actually giving Bambino mediums a shot, I've kind of grown attached to the idea of wearing a slightly larger and thicker diaper.

edward321 said:
You can request from the distributor or post office that any package that arrives for you can only be picked up by you, and to NOT have the package door delivered but to be picked up at the post office.

Call ahead and verify that. It's difficult to predict who will insist on one "delivery attempt" before holding a package. The USPS here and FedEx both insist on making an attempt, and for the USPS that guarantees I will have to wait a day to get it because the office is closed by the time the carrier gets back to the hub with my packages. (I have to wait till Monday to get a package that arrives in town for delivery on Friday) FedEx is the same way here. UPS however will hold it if I ask them, and I can get it at their office the day it arrives in town.

ClandestineWing said:
Molicares come in small, and that's usually my go-to option.

I have a 26" waist, so I used to fret a lot over AB-specific diapers not coming in a size small. After actually giving Bambino mediums a shot, I've kind of grown attached to the idea of wearing a slightly larger and thicker diaper.

To be honest I'm exactly the same way.

I mostly wear at night anyways, so my sort of 'go-to' diaper has been a medium bambino for a long time. Wearing them anywhere aside from at night I have a hard time cuz of the difficulty in keeping a slightly too-large diaper hidden, but at night--no big deal.

edward321 said:

Only problem is the person who works the post office knows my parents. Also mail is so random in my area atm. never know where a package is going to end up. Every one knows every one, so it gets to you, but no way for me to make sure parents/friends don't find out about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back