Thread: new guy from the epicenter of nothing

Default new guy from the epicenter of nothing

hello everyone i am from the central part of pa. i am 21 years old. other than diapers i am into computers cars and guns. i compete regularly in pistol and rifle competition. i am currently working on starting my own gunsmithing business.

Welcome! I use to be in the center of nothing but then we built a new house and we moved 3 feet to the left.

Welcome to the site. I live in 1930's central Virginia where we constantly lose electricity. Consistent electrical service is still a new concept around here.

what i mean by epicenter of nothing is that this area is very prudish making it hard to meet people who are into kinks, fetishes, what-have-you.

Lynchburg may be worse. We have the late Jerry Falwell, and now his son Jonathan Falwell. They are extremely conservative, and so the town is lead in that general direction. But then we have me, the epicenter of the lunatic fringe.