• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello there! I'm truthfully not all that good at introductions but here goes.

A little about myself: My name is Damian and I enjoy lots of things! I like watching anime and and listening to varying types of music.

As for my ABDL interests I like to think of myself as a Little. I enjoy expressing my Little side.

I'm here to find likeminded people that enjoy the sames things as I do snd I'm actually rather fond of diapers and the clothes one likes wearing when regressing so I guess clothes that make you feel little?

I'm also an avid gamer. I usually play them on my 360. I'm into all sorts of games like Dead Space and the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series just to name a few.

Well that' s all for now forgive me for such a bad introduction haha.

Nonsense! That was a great intro! Welcome to a fellow Arizonan! There are many "littles" here and yes, wearing little clothes add to the whole experience. Are there any foods you like to eat when you're in little mode? Do you still live with your parents? Do they know? These are issues with young people like yourself that come up often.

Other than an occasional Wii game with my son I'm not much of a gamer but there are many here. Sooo...Welcome and enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, just ask! We're here for support.

zipperless said:
Do you still live with your parents?

I do still live with my parents actually. As for them knowing. At the moment they do not. I'm actually sort of afraid to tell them about it.

zipperless said:
. Are there any foods you like to eat when you're in little mode?

I enjoy eating Gerber baby food. You know or soft foods that a baby in general would eat. I'm also a fan of formula you know when I can get my hands on it living my parents and all.

BabyDamian said:

A little about myself: My name is Damian and I enjoy lots of things! I like watching anime and and listening to varying types of music.

As for my ABDL interests I like to think of myself as a Little. I enjoy expressing my Little side.

I'm here to find likeminded people that enjoy the sames things as I do snd I'm actually rather fond of diapers and the clothes one likes wearing when regressing so I guess clothes that make you feel little?

I'm also an avid gamer. I usually play them on my 360. I'm into all sorts of games like Dead Space and the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series just to name a few.

Shoot! Man you will fit in here perfectly with all the anime interests and gaming interests you have! Plus I would like to say welcome to the site! I really hope you find what you are looking for! And just sit back relax and have a great time on ADISC!

BabyDamian said:
I do still live with my parents actually. As for them knowing. At the moment they do not. I'm actually sort of afraid to tell them about it.

I enjoy eating Gerber baby food. You know or soft foods that a baby in general would eat. I'm also a fan of formula you know when I can get my hands on it living my parents and all.

That's cool. Just remember formula is meant for babies and might be higher or lower in some nutrients you need. Occasional is probably OK.

Don't tell unless you have to. Many here have tried and the results were less than favorable.

BluefireJay05 said:
Shoot! Man you will fit in here perfectly with all the anime interests and gaming interests you have! Plus I would like to say welcome to the site! I really hope you find what you are looking for! And just sit back relax and have a great time on ADISC!

Do you have any anime interests? Oh and thank you for welcoming me here! I'm sure I'll enjoy it very much!

- - - Updated - - -

zipperless said:
That's cool. Just remember formula is meant for babies and might be higher or lower in some nutrients you need. Occasional is probably OK.

Don't tell unless you have to. Many here have tried and the results were less than favorable.

Oh yeah it's only sometimes that I get a chance to drink it.

Have people gotten reaction that where like really bad? You know a parent or guardian calling said person a freak or one I commonly hear 'Pedophile'

- - - Updated - - -

BabyDamian said:

Hi there damien.

I couldnt help but notice that you said you like to watch anime. What sort of anime are you into watching ? I am gonna guess and say perhaps some Naruto ? guessing on that one based on the profile pic ? anyways what other sorts of anime do you like ? I myself am a big DBZ fan and naruto.

Do you ever play RPG style xbox games ? Maybe something like a dragonage game perhaps or one of the mass effect series ?

Last edited:
BabyDamian said:
Have people gotten reaction that where like really bad? You know a parent or guardian calling said person a freak or one I commonly hear 'Pedophile'

Yes. Members here have bee dragged to psychiatrists for being abnormal and there has been teasing and ridicule by parents and siblings. Only tell if you get caught.

zipperless said:
Yes. Members here have bee dragged to psychiatrists for being abnormal and there has been teasing and ridicule by parents and siblings. Only tell if you get caught.

My mom has always reiterated that she loves me unconditionally but I'm unsure if that extends to being a 'Little'

BabyDamian said:
My mom has always reiterated that she loves me unconditionally but I'm unsure if that extends to being a 'Little'

I have noticed that too. Sometimes unconditionally comes with conditions.

Of course, I am not talking about your mother as I do not know her.

BabyDenise said:
I have noticed that too. Sometimes unconditionally comes with conditions.

Of course, I am not talking about your mother as I do not know her.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of that my mother will look at me as if I'm a 'freak'

BabyDamian said:
Do you have any anime interests? Oh and thank you for welcoming me here! I'm sure I'll enjoy it very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah it's only sometimes that I get a chance to drink it.

Are you kidding me I love full metal alchemist! Big time full metal fan! I also like dot hack and lupin the third! Plus a few others from back in the day! Another favorite is afro samurai. I will have to say that I liked ponyo it's a great movie for when your feeling little!!

And that whole pedophile thing well not too much to worry about that you will be alright that is possibly the worst thing someone can say and think about you or anyone into this sort of world but as some people have already said.. Only tell if you are caught other than that you are alright and not alone here at ADISC just like I said before sit back relax and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back