Day #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlyJenkins15

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello everyone if u have read my introduction than u know my situation.
I'm on day one on diapering my fiance 24/7. And I diapered him twice today I'm proud.
We are coming along just fine!
I love him with all my heart and I will do anything for him. I hope he knows that. I'm proud of him I have always told him "don't let what others say or do get to u , you be who you are and don't be ashamed!"
And he is 2 of our good friends now know his life style

P.s. when he asks me if I'm liking it or into diapering I don't really answer him but truth is yes I do because it makes him happy and when the king of the castle is happy so is the queen. :)

this post Isnt really suited for the incontinence forum this board is more for posts of a medical nature
a post like this should be made on the diaper or abdl boards

OK thank u and sorry

AlyJenkins15 said:
OK thank u and sorry

We should all thank you for being so open minded and loving. Most of society just sees as weird, which I understand. Still, thanks.

saix said:
this post Isnt really suited for the incontinence forum this board is more for posts of a medical nature
a post like this should be made on the diaper or abdl boards

Umm this is the Diaper Talk forum not the Incontinence forum

edward321 said:
Umm this is the Diaper Talk forum not the Incontinence forum

it got moved
it was originally posted there

I think that's outstanding! My wife left me when the Doctors said I was dying and going to end up in a wheelchair!

At first I did see it as weird

Alyjenkins, that is really great to hear that you would do that for fiance. I understand it to be somewhat rare that a significant other is not just supportive but also active in what his/her partner enjoy.

So thank you for having an open mind and a good attitude about it and I hope that you and your fiance continue to have great experiences together :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back