Thread: New Order Excitement

Default New Order Excitement

Not a whole lot to say except I put in an order over the weekend. I'm pretty excited because I got some samples that I've been meaning to try since they came out. For a while, I've been using the old-plastic, tena maxi's per my last recommendation, but with so many new ones coming out I wanted some change.

Ordered some L4's, Waddlers, and Rearz along with a new shipment of Bellisimo's. Going out of town for the next couple days so it will definitely help pass the time.

That's if you can stand waiting for it all to be delivered.

Oo, very exciting! Where did you order from? I can't fault your enthusiasm, I just received an order myself of some Rearz, Bellisimos, and Cushies and am excited to share the news as well! (hope that's kosher now with the new owners, I need to try them at least once...) Jealous that you got the Waddlers, they're next on my wish list!

Quote Originally Posted by Evo19 View Post
    I've been using the old-plastic, tena maxi's per my last recommendation, but with so many new ones coming out I wanted some change.

Glad to hear you're going to be changing your diaper!

Mostly just ordered from bambino but ordered the rearz and waddlers from their respective places. Only 2 more days until they show up.

@bambinod, I like your play on words haha. But yeah, they were working well for me but nothing wrong with a little change up here or there.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo19 View Post
    But yeah, they were working well for me but nothing wrong with a little change up here or there.
    Well step up to the diaper cabinet and pick something out already!

With the crazy weather around me, UPS delayed the Bambino delivery, but the waddlers came in today. I've never really ordered samples in the past because I felt they were too wasteful for how much they cost. I've been wrong though because it looks like even though I'm right in the middle, I need to go with a smaller size with more stuff than I'm used to.