Thread: German bedwetting pants

Default German bedwetting pants

https://www.kruidvat.nl/kruidvat-pyjamabroekjes

Anyone from Germany(?) know about these things? The XL size is for 45-60+ kg (88-143 lbs) and still has a colorful print.

There from the Nederlands, the .nl is the clue, they look like libero night comforts, available in the uk through tena,

http://www.tena.co.uk/looking-after-...comfort-large/

Ive tried them before years ago in spain under mercedonas deli plus brands, the fitted me ok (30" waist) cant remember what the absorbency was like

Do you want to wear them to wear them, or do you want to wear them to use them? The largest size easily fit me, and I wear my adult diapers in size Medium. Each and every one leaked about 3 seconds into the first wetting on me. Regardless of position. The leg opening just allowed it to escape too easily.

I know from experience that they deal better with women wetting them.

I still think Goodnites/Drynites are slightly better.

A.

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    Do you want to wear them to wear them, or do you want to wear them to use them? The largest size easily fit me, and I wear my adult diapers in size Medium. Each and every one leaked about 3 seconds into the first wetting on me. Regardless of position. The leg opening just allowed it to escape too easily.

I know from experience that they deal better with women wetting them.

I still think Goodnites/Drynites are slightly better.

A.
    I am just a collector of interesting diapers and especially bedwetting paraphernalia. I wouldn't mind trying them on, but I buy molicare and seni diapers by the case for my wetting needs. I would love to have one of each size in my collection to be able to compare prints, packaging, and general features.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I am just a collector of interesting diapers and especially bedwetting paraphernalia. I wouldn't mind trying them on, but I buy molicare and seni diapers by the case for my wetting needs. I would love to have one of each size in my collection to be able to compare prints, packaging, and general features.
    Great! Well then I would certainly try to get a pack if I was you!
    Have fun. A