Not open for further replies.

DiaperLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Lucid Dreaming "Being aware that you are dreaming with in the dream world" I have been practicing lucid dreaming for a couple of years now with no success. Mostly just lazing off. Has anyone ever had any success with it? Please share your stories. One time I got Lucid and made the weather change from rain to snow. It was pretty epic. :) Lucid Dreaming is pretty awesome if you know what your doing.

I tried MILD for a while. I've not had much success either. However, I did manage to develop the ability to remember most of my dreams. I still keep a dream journal to this day for those very memorable, emotionally stirring dreams. Some people just don't have the ability to do lucid dreaming. Others can learn it, and still others are able to just do it like its nothing.

I wish you luck in your continued endeavor. It isn't easy!

I don't think I ever tried it, really. Although I do sometimes remember my dreams, and have a bit of a dream dictionary, although sometimes when I'm just getting to sleep I can control them then, but in a deeper sleep no.

Last edited:
I tried it, but lost control in one to point it became recursive. as in every time i tried to wake up i would just wake up in the dream. Scared the crap out of me, and I havn't treid doing full lucid since. I do alot of times set some type of plot/idea to dream about tho before going to sleep. Sometimes it works sometimes it dosn't. I've never tried a dream journal. Tho i probably should try it.

Gave it a legitimate try when in school and it was the big thing. Never really felt like I had much success. I definitely remembered dreams, but I never felt like I was really consciously in control of them. At best, they were slightly influenced by what I focused on before going to sleep, but even then, it felt like they ran their course and I was looking back at what had happened rather than remembering what I had done in the dream.

I'm a cigarette smoker, and I keep trying to quit, albeit with no success so far. When I'm trying to quit, I wear nicotine patches, the 24 hour kind.

Boy do you have some lucid, freaky dreams with those! I find myself going to bed earlier while wearing them, as there's no urge to smoke while asleep, but also just for the sake of the dreams. I've never had what you would class as a nightmare, but had some vivid dreams with unpleasant overtones, as well as some great kick ass ones as well.

I actually have lucid dreams fairly often...though NEVER to the extent wherr I can manipulate or control any aspect within them. For me, its usually just a matter of becoming aware within a dream.

I've been able to control my dreams on rare occasions. Usually they take a life of their own. Most of the times I don't remember them but I've also had some very vivid ones, often reoccurring dreams.

I have been trying to lucid dream for two years. I was successful exactly one time.

Update to my post a couple of days ago regarding wearing nicotine patches. Yesterday was day one of my current quit campaign, so I wore a patch for the first time in a couple of months. Last night I had the most amazing and vivid, if not exactly lucid dream.

In it my ex wife was wearing a diaper. This was weird as she never indulged in diaper play with me, nor me with her, and I currently have a girlfriend who does. So why I would be dreaming of my ex instead of my current is weird to start with. But she was wearing a cloth diaper and we were just cuddling. Suddenly out of nowhere a pacifier appears in her mouth, and she starts softly sucking away on it. I asked her where it came from, and she said she had just bought it to try out, and asked me if I'd like to try it. I agree, and she passes it too me, and I notice it has two teats on it for some reason.

Now while this is happening, I realised I was dreaming but could not have any control over what was happening. I popped the paci in my mouth, and suddenly I was wearing a disposable! I suckled away, and we just cuddled and she was gently stroking the front of my diaper as we lay there.

I woke up with my arm around my current girlfriend, spooning from behind. I have not woken up in such an aroused state for years. I actually thought that I'd had a wet dream, which hasn't happened for over 30 years, but I hadn't.

Can't understand my ex's presence there though, that makes no sense, but it was so intense and amazing!

I've had a lot of lucid dreams... well whether you'd class them as lucid or not is up to you...

I've had ones where I know I'm dreaming and I do have some degree of control but it's never 100%. I have dreams which are not nice and when I realise they are dreams (usually because what is happening in the dream is so ridiculously absurd), I can force myself to wake up by shouting or fidgeting. The best ones are where I can fly. I can fly down the street and way high up in the sky (honestly, no BS!) and I know my Dad used to have similar dreams because he told me about them.

I've also had dreams where I wake up several times in the night and when I fall back asleep, I go back into the dream. And usually those dreams are disturbing because I feel like I've not slept all night. Takes me a good few hours to get my head around it too. Anybody else have these?

I have lucid dreams pretty regularly. Oddly enough, I know that I have control over the situations but don't realize I'm dreaming. Particularly I have control over impending doom in my dreams; like if I simply will it, I can cushion a long fall, turn bullets into vapor, overpower an assailant, etc. I never really had any special practice for it though, it just kind of happens when it does.

I have done it before, tho usually right before I fall asleep.
Haven't done it that often, tho I remember doing it occasionally.

Not exactly 100% control, but I can control what I am doing, and if something is happening to me.
I had them happen with me as the real me, and as my sona char.

Tho I never had them happen(that I remember) to where I am a spectator in the dream.
Where I am not really in the dream, but like watching things happen.

I have moments of strong lucid dreaming just about every night. I developed a knack for it as a defense towards nightmares. It can be hard to keep the dream going once I become lucid, but if I'm careful I can direct the dream long enough to really enjoy it. I love flying around, performing gymnastic moves, and fighting monsters.

I find it fun when I'm lucid dreaming and something truly unexpected or scary happens. I get what feels like an adrenaline rush, but sometimes the dream keeps going. Recently I encountered a talking cow sized spider in my garage. It said it wanted to eat me and attached some silk to my arm. After my initial shock, I started cursing it and telling it, "this is my dream!" and charged it. It got scared and ran to the ceiling. I kept trying to provoke it, but it was done with me. I started laughing and woke up.

I did it on accident once, luckily it happened during a nightmare so I could turn everything around and drive around in a brand new Ferrari :p
I'd love to try it again. It was a great experience.

I've found that whenever I tried to Lucid dream, I never had control over the dreams as well as many people describe their experiences. I found the most lucid dreams I've had have come from the deepest sleep in which I'm on a schedule, I've been sober for a while, I'm eating well and exercising and I'm generally just feeling well balanced. In which case they become some REALLY crazy experiences, though I'm an active participant more than the overlord controller.

I have tried and i got to the point of realizing im dreaming, however as soon as i realize i always wake up :( i have become really good at remembering dreams tho, so i got that going :)

I've Lucid dreamed a couple of times. I started to learn a couple years ago. I never really had much success. One time, I realized I was dreaming so I tried to run through a wall (idk why, it was a dream haha), but I didn't have 100% control so I ran into the wall lol. Most have been like that. But I had one or two dreams where I was flying around a city and throwing cars, cause why not? I stopped trying to lucid dream after a while because it was a lot of mental preparation before going to sleep, and I would want to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back