• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to this world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, I am Mandychan and I am an adult baby. That was the first time I've ever written something like that and I'm currently resisting the urge to cry. I'm currently 19 years old and have had adult baby feelings since I was twelve. I've never told anyone about these feelings and recently I've started feeling guilty for liking the things I do. I've never felt that way before.

When I first started having these feelings, I didnt tell anyone because i thought it just wasn't anyone else's business what I did and what I liked. I wasn't hurting anyone and that was enough. But almost a year ago I got a boyfriend whom I love very much and I now feel guilty for liking diapers and baby things. I feel like I'm being tempted by things I shouldn't have. I'm so confused. I love being an adult baby and I want that life, but for some reason I feel like I can't have it. Thank you for reading my post.

Welcome Mandychan! We're glad you're here! What you're feeling is quite normal for an AB coming to terms with herself. That's where we come in. We're a support site here to help others, such as you, be accepting of this lifestyle. You have nothing to be ashamed of. There is nothing wrong with being an AB. You're not hurting yourself or others, are you? You just have a "hobby" that is different than others.

Now then. I see you're from AZ like I am. I'm originally from Tucson, how bout you? There are other AZs here, too. I guess we're called AZABs? lol I also see you like to sing. Are you in a choir or band?

Anyway, relax and have fun here. You are amongst friends.

Peace,

~Zip~

Reactions: egor
Thank you for replying. I'm glad there is a site like this for people like us. :blushie: I've lived in the general Tucson area all my life, originally starting in Three Points. AZABs! :) In high school I was in choir . . . And band . . . And orchestra. I was busy in high school. :blushie:

Mandychan said:
I was busy in high school. :blushie:

Sounds like it! Are you in college now?

Yes, first year :) I'm studying foreign language education, specifically Japanese.

Awesome! Jump in on any threads that interest you or start your own! I look forward to seeing you in the threads!

zipperless said:
Awesome! Jump in on any threads that interest you or start your own! I look forward to seeing you in the threads!

I aggree I'm in college, too. And just look for something you find interesting in the threads, anyway welcome to adisc.

Thank you, I will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back