• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarah

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,

Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Zarah and I'm 39 years young! I have a great career, am extremely creative and love hanging with my hubby, golden retriever and 3 cats (no, I'm not a crazy cat lady).

I have been a DL since I was a little girl. Over the past 10 years I've come to realize that life is WAY too short not to enjoy every moment. With this in mind, I embraced my love for wearing diapers. I am a very busy person and quite social so I pick and choose my diaper time carefully. My hubby is pretty open-minded and even though it's not really his "thing," he is very accepting and accommodating.

I look forward to meeting others with the same interest!

Howdy and welcome to the group. That's really cool that he's been accepting of you. I hope to find someone one day myself that's accepting of all of this. It can be a lot to take in for someone that doesn't know about it all.

Hi, Zarah,

If you can hold out thru the 20 some postings required until you are allowed to 'level up', you'll then be able to interact with us in the forums and via private mail.

Meanwhile, you'll have lots of opportunity to read thru this maze of ideas and presentations in the forums and also time to let us know a bit more about you.

Best of luck.

Andrew

Hello Zarah

Nice to meet you and I do hope you find what you are looking for and have lots of fun here and stay a while. :)

Hi zarah! Welcome to the site check out everything here! ADISC is an amazing place to be for people like us and I too hope you find here what you are looking for and have a great time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back