Not open for further replies.

Hislovingmommy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm just looking for ideas on things I can do for my boyfriend (little) to make him feel more secure and taken care of. I enjoy diapering him and powdering him, I give him bubble baths and we enjoy dry breastfeeding. While he's been a DL for years, we've opened up our AB side the last few months and both of us really enjoy it. I love being his mommy.
I never knew about the ABDL community until we got together and I have to admit, I really enjoy it and love that I can share in his fantasies and things that comfort him.
So I'm interested in other things I can do to make him feel loved and taken care of.
Thank you all for any input you have and I'm glad he showed me this community, I feel so comfortable and open here.
Thanks again!

Hislovingmommy said:
I'm just looking for ideas on things I can do for my boyfriend (little) to make him feel more secure and taken care of. I enjoy diapering him and powdering him, I give him bubble baths and we enjoy dry breastfeeding. While he's been a DL for years, we've opened up our AB side the last few months and both of us really enjoy it. I love being his mommy.
I never knew about the ABDL community until we got together and I have to admit, I really enjoy it and love that I can share in his fantasies and things that comfort him.
So I'm interested in other things I can do to make him feel loved and taken care of.
Thank you all for any input you have and I'm glad he showed me this community, I feel so comfortable and open here.
Thanks again!

well this is kinda a very personal thing as far as likes and dislikes go not everyone has the same thing for me i love the idea of diapered and dressed in a oneie and held in a mommys arms being wispered to until i sleep for more fun things you can do little things like color cartoon or big ones like a birthday party for your little but these are things your little one might not enjoy

Thank you for your ideas! I agree about the personal perspective. Everyone has different things that they enjoy. I can't wait to diaper him and put him in his Onsie and snuggle him to sleep. I know he's so excited about it as well.

One good thing to help you know his age range, likes and dislikes, is to online shop,when you have some extra money in your pockets. See what things he gravitates toward. You may discover things about him you never knew. Maybe he's a Li'l' artist, or musician. Maybe he has a wide age range, maybe a narrow one.

Yeah, I always love it when my wife surprises me and buys me some sort of baby object, either a real baby object, like a toy, etc. or an adult baby thing from a site, usually clothes.

That's pretty awesome that you both enjoy partaking in the AB dynamic.

A thought might be to consider branching out from just the physical care. Your current description, changing, feeding, bathing is all caring for the body. But you could do some other more quiet things when you're together. For example, you could read him a story from a picture book or sing songs together. You could play pretend with him and perhaps any plushies that he has. Depending on how young he likes to be, you could have him practice crawling or walking (make sure his diapers or so thick that he waddles), or if he's a bit older things like fingerpainting and other basic arts and crafts.

Coloring books is fun plus take him to build a bear or toy shopping.

Thank you all so much for the ideas! I think you shopping would be great fun, and an evening of playing with Legos and coloring would be nice. I just want to say that you all are so friendly and helpful. :)
Tonight we have a bubble bath planned, I love washing him and drying him off, then laying him down and powdering him and putting his diaper on. He dry breastfed for awhile last night, we're making it a regular thing, trying to induce my milk so he can really drink. I can't explain how comfortable and great it feels to do the things we do.
We're soul mates I truly believe it!
(Sorry for the long story, just wanted to tell the world! )

I'm just so happy your both happy .
Try a trip to the zoo .
Give his a little a birthday party a surprise one let him eat a little cake with his hands it would be so fun for both
There is a great book
Please read it great ideas .
There's A BABY IN MY BED !
By Rosalie Bent

No need to be sorry we like hearing things like that it give's hope to other's.
All the best to you both.

Last edited:
One thing that makes me feel super safe and taken care of is diaper checks, and constant pats on the back of my diaper when Daddy and I cuddled. Also, getting comfort items from him help a lot too (like blankets, stuffies, pacifiers, etc.)

^^ I was about to say diaper checks.
-------------------------------------
As for OP it's nice to hear people like you exist. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back